What's new

Today's workout

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Still around @Texican, I'm just in a stress induced cut. Down to 196. I'll get back at it when..

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Man! I'm still stuck at 202lbs. Gonna start my bulk in December no matter what though. Tomorrow will be my last workout for over a week....going to Colorado on Saturday. But I'll still be posting in the smoking and drinking sections of the forums during that time, naturally. :D

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I'd been stuck at 210 for a couple months, but I was working out like I was in a bulk phase, I've never been one to split things... Probably why I got stuck in loss and gainz! I'm now the same weight I was when I left Fort sill back in the fall of 2000!

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Found the sanity to jump on the treadmill for a couple miles. Will try and get a chest day in, but I got a full plate before I head to work.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Day one of bulking LET'S GOOOOOOO!

4x Standing Alternating Bicep Curls/Seated two hand overhead tricep dumbell extension

4x Incline bicep curls/single arm tricep kickbacks

4x Decline hammer curls/seated one hand overhead tricep extension

All exercises done for max reps of 9-10.

Man I forgot how damn full you feel after eating 1 cup (2 servings) of oats immediately upon waking up and before working out. Then two scoops of whey after the workout. Then breakfast. :sick:

Edit: This isn't even a fast bulk...I'm trying to only eat like +200 calories a day.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
4x Dumbbell overhead press / bent over one-arm rows

4x Rear delt Incline raise / upright rows

4x seated front delt raises / dumbbell 90lb shrugs

And because I felt like going through additional hell....

4x 45lb dumbbell speed shrugs x 100reps