What's new

Today's workout

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yesterday I was feeling good and ended up using a little too much.

Vestibular Therapy x 45 minutes with PT

Single arm kettlebell hang cleans until one side got tired and then switch sides. (Several times with no rest.)

Over head KB press until one side gets tired and then switch.(Several times no rest.)

Kettlebell bent over rows 10/side x 2

Kettlebell side bends finishing with a shrug at the top. 10/ side x 1

Symptoms were intermediate but tolerable.

I woke up this morning with a crazy headache and elevated symptoms. I managed to get through at home therapy and about .4 miles of weighted carries. Haven't been off of the couch since about 1100.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
KB two handed power clean 5x2
KB stiff leg deadlifts x 6
KB rack position squat alternating sides x 8

Vestibular therapy at home 30 minutes

All the squatting and bending had me dizzy. So, I kept it light and reps low. I might go for a walk later, but it looks like rain is moving in.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
At home vestibular therapy x 30 minutes

Bicep curls / triceps kick back super set 3x12
Incline pec flies/ incline back rows 3x12
Kettlebell floor press 2x8
Kettlebell pullovers 1x15
Kettlebell two handed clean / goblet squat 1x8

The last one left me stumbling and dizzy. So, I quit.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Biceps/triceps

For extra fun, did 4 sets of 21s as my last biceps exercise. Can always count on 21s to bring the agony.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They put me on medication to help with the persistent concussion symptoms. The headache is gone, but now I get dizzy just standing up and feel completely drained just getting through vestibular therapy. Bailed immediately after my warm up set of floor presses.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
They put me on medication to help with the persistent concussion symptoms. The headache is gone, but now I get dizzy just standing up and feel completely drained just getting through vestibular therapy. Bailed immediately after my warm up set of floor presses.
I hope the doctors and you can get this sorted out, Mike.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I hope the doctors and you can get this sorted out, Mike.
Today I just fought through it.

Vestibular Therapy x 18 minutes

Reverse Drop Set - > drop set bicep curls 1x 12-8-10
Triceps Kick Back 1x15
Revers Drop Set Curls 1x12 - 7
Standing incline chest fly/ incline press super set (resistance tube low anchor) 1x8 - 10
Various back rows that I didn't really track
Kettlebell floor press/skull crusher/ pullover giant set 2x8 - 10 - 12

I cut back the vestibular time and did some of the exercises between "sets" of vestibular therapy. Now I am exhausted and feel like I'm recovering from hill sprints with a side order of cranial pressure and dizziness.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I was reviewing the proper way to do the pullovers I like. So, I decided to share the video.

I usually lay on a 1.5" sparring mat and go from the floor. It uses a little different lat feeling, but hits the chest and anterior deltoid. I usually super set it with floor presses to really dig in to the fibers. It also kinda works like a mechanical drop set of you're pushing close to failure.