Today's workout

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
10 swings per side -> 10 two handed swings
10 pushups
3 sets

5 rack position squats per side -> 5 goblet squats
5 pushups

Was told yesterday that because of the length of my recovery it had to be unrelated to my concussion. So, I now have two days to get ready for work despite tests proving that I still have impaired mental functioning and vestibular issues. They have a hypothesis and now because of how the law is written here, I have to prove them wrong.

Last edited:

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Was told yesterday that because of the length of my recovery it had to be unrelated to my concussion. So, I now have two days to get ready for work despite tests proving that I still have impaired mental functioning and vestibular issues. They have a hypothesis and now because of how the law is written here, I have to prove them wrong.
Prove them wrong and tell them to shove their hypothesis up their collective asses, Mike. I'm sorry you're dealing with some morons.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Prove them wrong and tell them to shove their hypothesis up their collective asses, Mike. I'm sorry you're dealing with some morons.
I got a referral for an MRI and neuro consult. Plus, my primary said that the diagnosis makes no sense based on my age and medical history. So, we'll see what happens from here.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Hit chest and arms on Saturday, missed a couple days due to dog sitting and another situation in the house. Hopefully back to normal starting today.