What's new

Today's workout

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Ok, I’m going to try and contribute again now that we are somewhat moved into our rental.

8/6 - Public Assistance Project #17

All work was completed with a 35lb kettlebell or 8kg steel mace.
Squats were varied between tilted mace squats, back squats, and then using an 8lb rope with 75lbs of kettlebells strung through it for the last 3 sets.
I ended the session with a bunch of mace 10-2 swings.
Whooooo boy!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
5 minutes of solo wrestling with a guy that decided fighting me was a better idea than putting on a mask or leaving. I don't know how UFC guys do that for five rounds.

I'm sore but fine. At the time I was definitely winded and realized I need to put some cardio back in my life.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
5 minutes of solo wrestling with a guy that decided fighting me was a better idea than putting on a mask or leaving. I don't know how UFC guys do that for five rounds.

I'm sore but fine. At the time I was definitely winded and realized I need to put some cardio back in my life.
:LOL: Was it just an unspoken gentleman's agreement that there'd be no blows thrown? How was the winner decided?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Well damn, led off with the ol' loopy haymaker did he? Sounds like you showed a bit of restraint then.
I showed him the light version of Catch Wrestling stuff I learned from a friend while working security in a hospital psych ward.

If you strike a patient or choke a patient you get fired. An accidental hip toss to gain ground control while restraining someone is fine. "Our hips became entangled while I struggled for control of the arm he attempted to strike me with. Both parties involved fell to the floor. No injuries were acquired by either party."

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I showed him the light version of Catch Wrestling stuff I learned from a friend while working security in a hospital psych ward.

If you strike a patient or choke a patient you get fired. An accidental hip toss to gain ground control while restraining someone is fine. "Our hips became entangled while I struggled for control of the arm he attempted to strike me with. Both parties involved fell to the floor. No injuries were acquired by either party."
:LOL: Hey, a good hip throw is not to be overlooked.