Rating - 100%
6   0   0
2 miles
80 squats
60 squats w/ dumbells
5 half chin-ups
2 chin-ups (aiming for 10)

What are these?
That is just the name of the particular Insanity: Max 30 workout. Lol in retrospect that is pretty confusing. Most of my posts here start out with that. I don't think I ever explained what the heck it was. :LOL:

They are all directionally similar. Lots of calisthenics, jogging in place, plyometric (without equipment) type stuff. With tiny little rests (like 10 seconds) in between each movement.

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Today was my HickFit(ie redneck crossfit) day...
68 125lb bails of hay
4 bails per minute stacked 4 high in the back and 5 high in the front.
4th bail from the top is a chest lift and the 5th bail is a overhead lift.
After that, get the hay out of your pants and head to the shower.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yeah it's not much fun.
Those are some pretty pines out there though. Haven't done legit ranch work in ages. I would be a useless mess of sore muscles the next day I'm sure. Last time was fence posts and deer feeders but it was in some gorgeous country and in the winter so I didn't mind too much.

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Those are some pretty pines out there though. Haven't done legit ranch work in ages. I would be a useless mess of sore muscles the next day I'm sure. Last time was fence posts and deer feeders but it was in some gorgeous country and in the winter so I didn't mind too much.
My wife has 4 horses so I get to be the one that takes care of the hay....for some reason.:unsure::LOL:

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The doc has me in PT for my shoulder. So, no working out right now. The physical therapist is thinking I may have labrum or bicep tendon problems. So,a few more weeks then I see if I need an MRI.

I have had shoulder issues for nearly two decades. Doctors just kept giving me pills for the symptoms. If this works the way I'm hoping I'll be shooting for a master's power lifting meet in 2-3 years.