The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Everyone's been slacking!!!!

Last night:
4 miles
65 squats
65 squats w/ dumbells
Haha, I’m still getting it in but have been too busy to post.
We sold our house and were about a week and a half away from not having a rental on the other end.
Talk about stress! But we made it by the skin of our teeth.

This week:
Monday - 2.5 mi run
Tuesday - Public Assistance Project #6
On deck
Wednesday - Public Assistance Project #7, plus mace work
Thursday - gym
Friday - Public Assistance Project #8
Saturday - gym
Sunday - Public Assistance Project #9

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
OOOH nice!!! Congrats on getting through it!
Thank you!
Right now in and outside Philly it’s just as hard to get a rental as it is to get an offer accepted on a house.
I won’t lie, there was a fleeting moment, or twenty, when I thought we would be either living in a hotel or with my parents for a month or more.
Nerd clusters edibles saved the f’ing day and let me sleep through the stress, as well as kept me pretty chill.
The rental we found is great, cool landlords and in a district that’s good for our kids.
12 months and we’re hoping to be owners of a house again, but this is fine with me for a year.
No major projects on my time or dime!

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Got burned out in Insanity: Max 30. Probably should have just been content with completing Insanity instead of immediately jumping into the next one. As a consequence...today was my first workout since last Tuesday. Gonna just improvise and go back to basics.

The new routine is now going to be something I affectionately call the "Circuit of Suffering". 6 circuits, done back to back:

Incline Pushups (200 total)
Squats (200 total)
Tricep Dips (200 total)
Chinups (50 total)
Pullups (30 total)

Did a little jogging in place and shadowboxing...but may or may not do some walking too.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Circuit of Pain and a mile jog on treadmill. Needed just a bit of cardio added to the routine...and I sure as hell don't want to set foot outside anytime soon...temp inside the truck hit 107° when I was heading home yesterday...

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Muscle & Strength has BOGO on Combat Whey 5lb tubs! Like $70 total delivered! Stocked up like a boss.