What's new

Tupperware is spectacular !

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You Sr. have a problem. hahaha
The only problem I see is trying to remember which container has the box you're looking for!
I put a list of all contents on the outside of my tupperadors and coolers. I put the cigars in an unopened ziploc bag inside and then have those contents written on the bag as well..redundancy is a way of life for me.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I'm glad that tupperware works for all of you, but I could never convince myself to do it.

I used to feel the same way until I had a full fridge, a full locker, cigars in several different shops. When I looked at how much a cooled cabinet would be to hold everything I put all the overflow in to containers and put em in the closet out of sight.

What type of containers are these?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I use Tupperware for a traveldore and love it. I just put a few strips of cedar in the bottom and either a boveda or a small square of a sponge and it seems to hold fairly steady.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine set up. Old cigar box, boveda pack, and a few cigars. I need to make it look less lonely.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well reading this just made me a lot happier about my purchase of a 40 cup rubbermaid that's currently on its way hahaha. I've been using a pelican case to hold my onesy's and twosy's but I finally placed an order for a ten stick sampler while I put together a list for my next order (the real order). Thanks for the info guys.

Cigarth Vader

Official Jedi of BOTL.org
Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0