What's new

unofficial Tat Black and Red boob-tube thread

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I would love to grab a box or two of the Blacks. I have never had one, but I love the whole Tat line. Someone was telling me the Blacks were just incredible, and he would trade all day long Franks for Blacks if he could. That's all the endorsement I need.
I do believe that this run of the black will have a lot more availability.

The blacks were an alright smoke. I only got to try one of them and it was good but I would take a Frank over it ANY day of the week. The Frank is well was one amazing stick. IMO of course.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
quote:
"Pete Johnson:
Fall sometime.....Blacks will depend on the amount of wrapper we have but I made 50,000 Black tubes to be filled over the next year....
June 29 at 4:50pm"

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
If / when we start getting some solid sales info (i.e. where and when), maybe we should figure out a way to close up the thread so that BOTLs only are on the inside track. It's widely known that many people got their Drac info from here, and it seems odd to give the inside track to non-members.

e-man67

Benny Hill's Understudy
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
If / when we start getting some solid sales info (i.e. where and when), maybe we should figure out a way to close up the thread so that BOTLs only are on the inside track. It's widely known that many people got their Drac info from here, and it seems odd to give the inside track to non-members.

I searched for the I'm with stupid smiley but couldn't find it...nevertheless..."I'm with stupid!"

n.olson

Veteran Eccentric
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
finally found it on here from the man himself

Production list as follows

Original Black in Jars. 1000 jars of 19 = 19,000
Drac 1300 boxes of 13 = 16,000 Wrapper-Habano Maduro
Boris 1000 boxes of 10 = 10,000 Wrapper-Sumatra Rosado
New Black Torpedo in Tubos. Tubes Produced 46,000. Some released this year and some released early next year. Wrapper- Sun Grown Criollo Esteli
New Verocu Torpedo in Tubos. Tubes Produced 48,000. Same release times as the Black Tubos. Wrapper - Habano Rosado Oscuro