What's new

unofficial Tat Black and Red boob-tube thread

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Well that doesn't help then does it?! :nodlaugh:
:innocent:

All school and no play makes Moro a dull boy.All school and no play makes Moro a dull boy.All school and no play makes Moro a dull boy.All school and no play makes Moro a dull boy.All school and no play makes Moro a dull boy.All school and no play makes Moro a dull boy.All school and no play makes Moro a dull boy.All school and no play makes Moro a dull boy.All school and no play makes Moro a dull boy.All school and no play makes Moro a dull boy.All school and no play makes Moro a dull boy.All school and no play makes Moro a dull boy.All school and no play makes Moro a dull boy.All school and no play makes Moro a dull boy.All school and no play makes Moro a dull boy.

n.olson

Veteran Eccentric
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
sounds about right. i hope someone that knows more than i can verify the 20k...

i read it, but i can't back it up just yet.

kmckinn3

Learning from the best
Rating - 100%
117   0   1
I've never tried a black... they must be good!

Will the release be the same deal as the Monster (retailers announced, get on list, wait, pray, etc)???

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm gonna save up some money and really try to get a box of the Blacks.

Never had em before, but the endorsements are enough to make me want a box of my own.

n.olson

Veteran Eccentric
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
they should be a normal release to all tat retailers that ask for them

at least i really really hope. i'm not sure my heart can take 13 retailer battles in consecutive months!

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
The Black and Verocu Tubos should be a farily normal release. I'm sure some shops won't get them due to the quantity, but many should get some and I"m sure the big places will have a lot. I do expect them to sell quickly, though, as the last Black release sold very quickly and only random B&Ms that didn't really know what they had ended up having them later on.

I've only had one Black (robusto), and this is one stick that DID live up to the hype, imvho. I loved it, a top 5 cigar for me! And the Verocu West is probably my favorite cigar, the East is in the top 5 as well. So yea ... I'm looking forward to this release, lol.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Will they be available online you think?

Otherwise I will have to start hunting down a store that carries Tats around here.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The Black and Verocu Tubos should be a farily normal release. I'm sure some shops won't get them due to the quantity, but many should get some and I"m sure the big places will have a lot. I do expect them to sell quickly, though, as the last Black release sold very quickly and only random B&Ms that didn't really know what they had ended up having them later on.

I've only had one Black (robusto), and this is one stick that DID live up to the hype, imvho. I loved it, a top 5 cigar for me! And the Verocu West is probably my favorite cigar, the East is in the top 5 as well. So yea ... I'm looking forward to this release, lol.
Smoking my first jar release black and I think its better than the robusto, I'd kill for a jar of them, I was too poor to get one when it first came out. I have a toro from the cra sampler so when the torpedo comes out I'll compare all of them.

There is apparently a lonsdale that was made for the cra that I want to try, but no one will get more than 1 of those so chances are slim to none.

You can bet I'm going to get a box or two of this release if they are good.

edit: They'll definitely be online. This release isn't nearly as limited as the monsters.