What's new

Vegas---The Big Smoke

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
You guys have fun for guys like DPrice and me. As we can only hope to attend this next year. DPrice, I say we make a date of it and we let our wives know that we are going and that's it.

You put your foot down and let me know if I should or if you'll need the pullout sofa in our family room.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Three more days of school!
I can't wait for this!!!!!! I need a break so bad! A little man-cation is going to be so nice!

TYLER

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Guys I cant' stop thinking about Vegas!!!!
What is everybody going to do??? I definitely need to spend some time playing blackjack. I've only driven through Vegas, so tell me what cool stuff there is to do there! I want some good ideas before I arrive!!!!

TYLER

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
OLYMPIC GARDENS...don't order a bottle of champagne unless you are flush with $$$$ you can look it up if you don't know what it is.

Otherwise you can play cards or play cards or play slot machines, or play cards, but the best thing to do in vegas is smoke cigars and play cards.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
now you know it's gonna get better,,, the friday nite after-party party.... details will be shared with BOTLers attending the event. everyone else, gotta wait for the pictures! freaking epic!! i'm off the bleeping charts!!!

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
Ty, no worries,,, between smoking, drinking, gambling, smoking, drinking, gambling, smoking, drinking, gambling, you'll be plenty occupied! oh yeah, the greatest part of it, each round we'll be some place different!! lotsa lights!!! WOOHOO!!!!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
You guys have fun for guys like DPrice and me. As we can only hope to attend this next year. DPrice, I say we make a date of it and we let our wives know that we are going and that's it.

You put your foot down and let me know if I should or if you'll need the pullout sofa in our family room.
Sad thing is sooooo many people said the exact same thing last year. YOU JUST GOTTA GO.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Ty, no worries,,, between smoking, drinking, gambling, smoking, drinking, gambling, smoking, drinking, gambling, you'll be plenty occupied! oh yeah, the greatest part of it, each round we'll be some place different!! lotsa lights!!! WOOHOO!!!!
Can you say Sapphire Club?

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Jeff must be excited. He is calling me 4 or 5 times a day at the office.:grin:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
AAAARRRGGHHHHH!!!! Make it stop!!!!! I don't want to think that if I just got in the car and headed East that I can be ther is 3.5 hours. ( I drive fast). I'm sure in a town of over a million I could find you guys. I'll just hold up a HALON sign out side the dinner hall.

Stop it Dave, You can't go

Just do it Dave, you're the boss

Don't kid your self Dave, she'll kick your ass

You make all the money, she'll be there when you get home

It's not that much money, she might not be.

See what this is doing to me?

Just in case Jeff will you PM me your cell #

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Do you guys think Pepin or Pete Johnson will be there???
I really want to get the lid of my Noella Reservas signed...

TYLER

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
does it get better? yes! just took tomorrow off... gotta pack, ya know!? and, i won't have to back til tuesday!! woohoo!!!