What's new

Viaje Satori

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
But that is just it, Pete did no such thing as "Start a Craze"...Ever heard of Opus X? How about VSG ER (Sold only with the 2001 Prometheus Ashton humidors, 100 cigars per humidor, 200 humidors ever made. These are Ashton VSGs with Opus X rosado wrappers in 2001)? Oliva Masterblends? Litto Gomez Small Batch No. 1? All came BEFORE pete was even in business with Tatuaje...And the list could go on and on...(and that does not event take into account the Cuban cigar LEs)...

~brooks
start the craze, no, but I think the face of small batch/limited edition cigars was changed forever by botique brands in the last few years. The cigars and marketing surronding them as of late is much different from when the powerhouses of the cigar industry brought out opus x, vsg, padron anniversary. The way consumers are treating these products is a clear sign of this...

Rating - 100%
134   0   0
When did the whiny bus pull into town? Buy it if you can afford it, buy it if you like it, if you can't then don't come on here complaining about all the new releases that so and so is putting out. Viaje and Pete both know what they are doing, how many new or limited releases they can put out, etc. without saturating the market. It seems with Viaje their main line sucks and everyone likes the limited stuff only. With Pete everyone likes the main line for the most part and most of the limited releases. It is fun however to make fun of Viaje and his new release a week lately. :)

I wonder if I am a Tatuaje loyalist? :)

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
BTW, I'm working on something that is going to be real fun for the small group of Tatuaje loyalists. You'll see but it all involves extremely small batch production, pre-release product, swag and close communication directly to that small group.
Very interesting... I'd like to point out that there is a "Tatuaje Whores" group on this very site...

I'm just sayin... :cbig:

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
No doubt and I recall him saying so many times. The reason for my statement was that the other poster was chastising Andre for copying Pete but not recognizing where Pete got some of the ideas for his earlier limited releases.
I am curious to see how you will defend Viaje after they come out with a box pressed 7 5/8 x 49 with a broadleaf wrapper cigar on halloween this year and put a green band on it. :hysterica

i kid i kid, but cmon... the des is a nice concept. we like the unique ideas

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
I went with the Satori Nirvana box. I like the toro size and ya can't beat the name :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ0gnaC8wHU"]YouTube- ‪Nirvana - Drain You (Live & Loud)‬‎[/ame]

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I am curious to see how you will defend Viaje after they come out with a box pressed 7 5/8 x 49 with a broadleaf wrapper cigar on halloween this year and put a green band on it. :hysterica

i kid i kid, but cmon... the des is a nice concept. we like the unique ideas
Who's defending anyone? I'm just pointing out that taking ideas from others isn't unique to this situation alone.:)

klipsch

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
EH...I love my Tats...but I also love Viaje's, Padron, and LFD's. With the PT being released, the Tats have more real estate in my humi than any two other lines combined