What's new

Viaje Satori

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
they finally figured out that they've tasted like shit for the past several years and will never be able to reproduce the opus of the late 90's so they gave up on the line... :pitchfork
I for one agree with Sam, I personally feel the Opus X hasn't been to my liking since 1996!

cigarhombre

Broadleaf addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
to each his own in taste...i haven't had a viaje limited release that i would personally rate in the 90+ arena...skull and bones was a powerhouse with minimal flavor, and des just might be their best limited release, or stick ever made but it still fall short imho.

I agree....however the exclusivo is just about amazing. And the DES IS the exclusivo; just in a diiferent vitola.
Now that cigar needs to be a regular production stick!!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
BTW, I'm working on something that is going to be real fun for the small group of Tatuaje loyalists. You'll see but it all involves extremely small batch production, pre-release product, swag and close communication directly to that small group.
You rock! keep up the good work!

Matt

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
My Satori 3 Sampler from NHC today.

Fron NHC website....

"Satori is a Japanese word for "Enlightenment". A tribute to the camaraderie that exists between cigar smokers of all backgrounds, we think they should be 'lit' with a friend!

1 of each:

Karma - 5 x 52
Nirvana - 6 x 50
Zen - 6 3/4 x 52, box pressed double torpedo"

Can't wait! :cbig:

xddco

The Skipper
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
My Satori 3 Sampler from NHC today.

Fron NHC website....

"Satori is a Japanese word for "Enlightenment". A tribute to the camaraderie that exists between cigar smokers of all backgrounds, we think they should be 'lit' with a friend!

1 of each:

Karma - 5 x 52
Nirvana - 6 x 50
Zen - 6 3/4 x 52, box pressed double torpedo"

Can't wait! :cbig:

Boxes of Karma and Nirvana still avaliable, too.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I also know where to find a couple more boxes of the Robusto and the Toro for anyone interested.

Feel free to shoot me a PM, and I can share the info.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Well I am not sure what all the fuss is about. I look at the limited edition stuff as if they are baseball cards. Fun to hunt and great to find. I enjoy both parts. I really do not care who makes it. If i am intrested then i try to find it. can it be fustrating when i can not find a stick that i really want to try, yes, but that is part of the hunt also.

Now am i a tat whore? Well i can say is that I am purchasing more and more of them. I will purchase all the red tubos that I find, I have a lot of fun with the monster series, still need to find a frank and a frank box, boris not bad, really like the drac, looking forward to getting a box of the Face. I think that Pete is really on to something with the new La Vertia line. Yes i jump for joy when i was interdused to the the La Raquesa line( cant beat the petite robusto)

I guess let the blenders, blend. Some of us will go to great links to find what the produce, others will be happy that they are not in the middle of the fight.

So go smoke what you like, drink what you like and join the hunt if you like. the point is to have a good time.

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Saw a pic of the Satori ZEN and it's one of the most beautiful and delicious looking cigars I've ever seen!

Last edited:

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
I just got my satoris in. ZEN and Nirvana. They look pretty impressive. The Box press perfecto shape of the zen is just amazing. Will be firing one up tonight.