What's new

Videos

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Little something I put together on a sleepless night:
Charly pointed out to me that this video clip is fairly popular with expressing disappointment on a lot of subject matter.
I wasn't sure what to think of the video when I first saw it because, the dialog was close to verbatim to some current topics.

..Hitler reacts to Hitler reacts videos>>

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks Blake :)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Np. That's the first one I ever uploaded in 4K. I've had the phone I shot it with (OnePlus One) for three years and it's always been able to do 4K. But since I ain't got no 4K device...so maybe someday years down the road I'll have a 4K monitor and I'll look at that video and go, "Huh."

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Np. That's the first one I ever uploaded in 4K. I've had the phone I shot it with (OnePlus One) for three years and it's always been able to do 4K. But since I ain't got no 4K device...so maybe someday years down the road I'll have a 4K monitor and I'll look at that video and go, "Huh."
I mean... it looks nice on my phone

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 65" 4k TV and the detail is excellent. You can see the leaf being stretched and removing the vein is very clear what you did. BTW... the detail is also excellent on my 1080P monitor. The trick to seeing the detail close up is going full screen.