What's new

Warped Lirio Rojo

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have a question: I was wondering if there was any chance of having a Black Honey re-release, perhaps with more bundles? This is something that I would love to experience for myself, as I'm sure would several others on this forum.
I've been asked this quite a few times, and I am not against re releasing it. But most people don't know it was aged 1 year before its release, so it would minimally be 1.5 or 2 years out. Production would have to be shifted from core lines to allow Jose (who rolled the Unico, rolls PaPa, and rolled Black Honey) to come off and solely concentrate on Black Honey. Then we run into the number of cigars to produce for the run, instead of the original 600 concept ones that I had, because as the brand has grown each retailer always asks us about them, so there are a lot of factors to consider.

As of right now I have 1 idea that I am looking to release again before the years end, possibly for the holiday season. Then after that 2016 I am still figuring out the release schedule, but who knows?! Maybe Black Honey will re release, but if I do decide to release it again, it will be on a larger scale so more people can enjoy...but of course in a different vitola.

Could I have your dad's address/phone number/email/twitter handle/name on Instagram?

Thanks in advance.
Haha, I don't think he can be convinced.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have a question, why am I just learning about Warped cigars? Looks like an NC right up my alley!

Answer : Pay attention more...... Haha
That happens sometimes, haha. As long as you find out, its all good! Let me know what stick you decide to smoke first!!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Kyle - Yeah, I have 'a question'...

How can I get more Futuro 109s???! Fell in love with that cigar at the IPCPR...thanks bro--keep doing it!

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Kyle - Yeah, I have 'a question'...

How can I get more Futuro 109s???! Fell in love with that cigar at the IPCPR...thanks bro--keep doing it!

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
Jon, I think we can work something out! I need to send you some celebration sticks anyway!

HEY HEY HEY -- paying customers first. Take a number, Huber.
Haha, Jon gave me some of his new stuff, the least I can do is return the favor!

Bearclaw

The dude playin the dude disquised as another dude
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
It's great to see this thread. I'm a big fan of Warped cigars, and I'm glad to see the camaraderie between the owners of my 2 favorite brands. Thanks for doing what you do gentlemen!

I'm looking forward to trying the Corto, Futuro, and Lirio Rojo (if I can find some when they hit). I think I'll spark up a Las Brumas tonight in anticipation....

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
It's great to see this thread. I'm a big fan of Warped cigars, and I'm glad to see the camaraderie between the owners of my 2 favorite brands. Thanks for doing what you do gentlemen!
I'm looking forward to trying the Corto, Futuro, and Lirio Rojo (if I can find some when they hit). I think I'll spark up a Las Brumas tonight in anticipation....
Jon and I had an opportunity sit down at the BOTL get together hosted by Marvin at the IPCPR, was great to finally have some time to speak to him for longer then a quick "hi" while we were on the show floor. I am excited to see what he has in store for the future. Jon gave me a La Imperiosa at the event, and I enjoyed it a great deal! I'll have to snag some when Smoke Inn gets them in.

I am looking forward to bringing you all those cigars! But Brumas with a cup of coffee is hard to beat!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
You're killing me, Smalls: http://www.botl.org/threads/warped-private-label-torpedo.66279/
Also, you sent a box of them to Joel. REMEMBER?
Kyle, when are you bringing back the Private Label and Osiris? (obviously kidding)
Thats a serious piece of history, haha!

Unfortunately, they won't be coming back, haha. I do have some left overs and people were bringing in the old bands at the show to me to show off how long they have been smoking the brand, it was humbling!

While we just wrapped up the 2015 show, I am already planning the 2016 and it's going to be a show to remember...

Bearclaw

The dude playin the dude disquised as another dude
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Jon and I had an opportunity sit down at the BOTL get together hosted by Marvin at the IPCPR, was great to finally have some time to speak to him for longer then a quick "hi" while we were on the show floor. I am excited to see what he has in store for the future. Jon gave me a La Imperiosa at the event, and I enjoyed it a great deal! I'll have to snag some when Smoke Inn gets them in.

I am looking forward to bringing you all those cigars! But Brumas with a cup of coffee is hard to beat!
So cool that you could spend some time doing that at IPCPR. It still amazes me how personal this industry is, and you two in particular.

I ordered a 5'er of the La Imperiosa today. Really looking forward to trying them.

I'm having that Brumas now with a nice smooth bourbon. This smoke is versatile with pairings. Will have to try one with coffee, thanks for the tip.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So whats the word on the lirio Rojo blend?
And kyle if the black honey returns def keep the size! it was epic