What's new

Warped Lirio Rojo

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
So whats the word on the lirio Rojo blend?
And kyle if the black honey returns def keep the size! it was epic
Lirio Rojo is a Nicaraguan puro using 100% Aganorsa leaf. Normally I work with certian farms/lots but for this I decided to start using different farms and lots and higher primings.

Black Honey if it returns would be a new size. The original 5x48 belicoso will not be re done, I will make sure to leave that unique aspect alone.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a Lirio Rojo last night it was very enjoyable! Props to you. Going to my B&M Blue Havana 2 to get some more before they are out!! Don Reynaldo is super good too!!! Sky Flower is growing on me.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I had a Lirio Rojo last night it was very enjoyable! Props to you. Going to my B&M Blue Havana 2 to get some more before they are out!! Don Reynaldo is super good too!!! Sky Flower is growing on me.
Glad you're enjoying! Thanks for all the support! We are doing an event with BH2 on Sept 25th, so make sure to stop by.

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Sorry bro I bought the rest of em from BHII this evening.:happy:

Ok, not really, but I did pick up a few of them. As of 7pm I'd say a little less than half cab left.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Can't wait to get Lirio Rojo! I smoked one at the show and loved it. I ended up smokings someone else's as well because I need more.
You and me both! I had one over the weekend and it was fantastic! Went to get another and they were gone. I'll be on the look out for more of these for sure! :D

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I wish the box wasn't 50 count so I could buy one. ordered a fiver though
I think it would be hard to purchase a whole cab of 50 at this time, given how few there seem to be at the moment. But hey if you would buy a box of 10 or 20 why not buy 10 or 20 singles.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I wanted to collect the box
Usually if you buy the last few sticks from a cab, and ask, the store is willing to give the empty cab with it. Atleast that's what the retailers who got it have been telling us they have been doing (apparently a lot of people want the empty cab).