What's new

Warped Lirio Rojo

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Try Cigar Pointe, ask for Gabe (210) 888-2933
Thanks a lot, that worked wonderfully and they agreed to ship 10 to me. If anybody is looking for some of these it sounds like they've got some more in stock. Much appreciated for the heads up on these. I'm usually not lucky enough to have the chase be easy like this.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Thanks a lot, that worked wonderfully and they agreed to ship 10 to me. If anybody is looking for some of these it sounds like they've got some more in stock. Much appreciated for the heads up on these. I'm usually not lucky enough to have the chase be easy like this.
Always willing to lend a helping hand when I can! Glad Gabe could help you out.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
My Lirio Rojo came in from Cigar Pointe and they look and smell great. Looking forward to lighting a few up. I gotta give Cigar Pointe a shout out as the shipping from Texas to MI was very fast and they sent an email for my phone order with a picture of the shipping info. They packaged the living shit out the cigars by placing them in a bag with a boveda, then placing the bag in an empty cigar box, then wrapping the box in bubble wrap, and finally encasing the bubble wrapped box of cigars in packing peanuts. They charged extra for insurance but the piece of mind is certainly nice on some LE sticks. If you're looking to get down on this release then give them a call.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
My Lirio Rojo came in from Cigar Pointe and they look and smell great. Looking forward to lighting a few up. I gotta give Cigar Pointe a shout out as the shipping from Texas to MI was very fast and they sent an email for my phone order with a picture of the shipping info. They packaged the living shit out the cigars by placing them in a bag with a boveda, then placing the bag in an empty cigar box, then wrapping the box in bubble wrap, and finally encasing the bubble wrapped box of cigars in packing peanuts. They charged extra for insurance but the piece of mind is certainly nice on some LE sticks. If you're looking to get down on this release then give them a call.
Glad to hear Gabe took care of you! Great shop and even better people.
I bought a cab... Just sayin....
Boom! Enjoy the cab!! Thanks for the support.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Smoked my first of these last night. Holy hell! @warpedcigars, these are ON POINT! A cab is probably out of my price range given all the other stuff I bought this month, but my god is it tempting.
They are expensive, which is why I split it with my father. And yes, they are on point!! Smoking a Futuro as we speak and that is just as on point as the Rojo.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I was just at Cigar Pointe last night and picked up a couple of these sticks to try out. I plan on smoking one this weekend. I will be back in San Antonio next week for work and will be stocking up if it lives up to my expectations. If anyone is interested, the cab they had out in their humidor had plenty left. I imagine they're going fast though.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Sounds like I need to try a couple of these considering my budget is shot for this month and we are only a few days in. If anyone is looking to split LMK.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
2015-09-05 11.49.56.jpg Smoking this now. About halfway through. Draw has been tight. My favorite size, burn is great. I hope it opens up in the 2nd half. Screams aging potential. I'll probably pick up a few more and let them sit 6 months.

HIM*

Closer To The Sun
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
These are phenomenal and one of my favorite releases this year. The 10 I had did not last very long.