What's new

Washington DC Herf Jan 28 & 29 Fri & Sat

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
My place is available for either of the 2 afternoon/evenings. Darts, foosball, movies, tv....whatever. We could do the Friday since the crowd seems to be smaller and then Saturday could be wherever in DC.

Live about an hour from DC. Winchester, VA area.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Ironman.... And Jerry..... I am in Atlanta.... So we all need to get together when you all come into town.. And jerry if you cannot make it then Ironman and i can just herf a little together.... My number is in my profile just let me know when you are going to be here and where you all will be staying...

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
RiverRat said:
Wish I could make it, but it's kinda far from the Gem State, and my schedule is full.

Have a great time everyone, and let me know if Pulse also speaks in italics.:smt110 :smt080

--------------------------

Rat the curious.
I can tell you Pulse doesn't speak in italics, he speaks in pig latin like all Red Sawx fans do!! :smt019 :-D

I'm going to talk to the wifey about this. My college roomate lives near Baltimore, so maybe I can work something out. I'm going to try hard to get down to DC for this.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I'd love to try and make this herf. I would like to meet Jerry and also get to hang again with Mark, Adam and Kevin in fact. Btw Mark is this place any where near Fran O'Brien's Steak house?

ehdg

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
ehdg said:
I'd love to try and make this herf. I would like to meet Jerry and also get to hang again with Mark, Adam and Kevin in fact. Btw Mark is this place any where near Fran O'Brien's Steak house?

ehdg
Geez Erich....I guess I will stay home.

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Ticket bought room booked ready to party.....Dam long wait..dont miss this boys...You will hear about this for years to come...Stories to tell the Grand kids about .....I make memories Happen.... Plus all the girls will be there Mark and Pulse....:smt079 :smt079

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
N2Advnture said:
It's about 10 long blocks away from Shelly's Backroom
Mark, This might be a place to consider then for dinner. They also allow cigar smoking there if I recall correctly too.

ehdg

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
ehdg said:
Mark, This might be a place to consider then for dinner. They also allow cigar smoking there if I recall correctly too.

ehdg
just be there I need to straightin you out...

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
jckposter said:
Ticket bought room booked ready to party.....Dam long wait..dont miss this boys...You will hear about this for years to come...Stories to tell the Grand kids about .....I make memories Happen.... Plus all the girls will be there Mark and Pulse....:smt079 :smt079
I'm like rubber and you're like glue....hehehe:smt019

Plus aren't you the one that claims to where skirts Nancyboy? As for making memories happen, I've heard that about you. I still hear about WWII from my grandpa...thanks for being there!!!! hehehe:smt098

We can all gather 'round the old man and he can tell us the stories of "when there weren't none of the dangfounded TV"....and "How he used to walk to school in 8 ft of snow uphill...both ways..." Oh and of course there's the one about how "kids these days just don't appreciate nuttin'"....hehehe LMAO...HAAAAA HA HA HA:smt098 :smt098 :smt098

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Party in Jerry's room. Can you just imagine the maid's face when she opened the door and found the remains of 100 cigars!!!

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Look's like I'm in for both days guys :smt026

My stepson is really into airplanes and after talking to Mark and Niccole in New York I told him about the Air museum that we missed this summer in DC that they said was great and has the Enola Gay there, and he's dying to go there......so we're driving down friday and going home Sunday, I'm herfing and they're going to site see :smt033 It's a beutiful thing!!!!

I'm going to make reservations at the hotel everyone is staying at..tonight

Ironman

Ironman

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
N2Advnture said:
Rich,
If you guys are staying in DC the Air & Space museum in DC is awesome! The new one is located at Dulles Airport, approx 45 min from DC.

But I bet they would LOVE the new Int'l Spy Museum that is only 6-8 blocks away from the hotel.
The Dulles Airport one is where they want to go, they'll just drive there from the hotel. I want to be close to Shelly's so I can stumble back :-\"

Thanks Mark

Rich

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Shelly's does have a pretty good menu and the ventilation system is real good. You won't get smoked out while eating.

Although, if you out-of-towners are interested, the Hard Rock Cafe and ESPN Zone are only a few blocks away.

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
N2Advnture said:
What time are everyone's flights arriving? I may just drive into town from work to hook up for dinner Friday night!!!

PLMK
My flight gets in about 5:30pm on Fri. Should be at the hotel with cigar lit by 6...:smt004

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have my room reserved at the above link..I hope that's where everyone is staying at...I won't have to wait to get there to fire up....During the 6 hr. drive I think me's will burn a few :smt063

Ironman

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Bman said:
I have my room reserved at the above link..I hope that's where everyone is staying at...I won't have to wait to get there to fire up....During the 6 hr. drive I think me's will burn a few :smt063
That's where i'm staying Bryan and I'm pretty sure everyone else!!!!

Ironman