What's new

Washington DC Herf Jan 28 & 29 Fri & Sat

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Well Jerry if you are at Shelley's for 6 hours on firday and 8 hours on saturday night and then you add in your time walking around DC Saturady morning. You may want to think about brinigng 150. Just to make sure you can be constantly smoking the entire time you are here. :-\"

BTW, do you have any plans for the daytime on Saturday?

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
wasch_24 said:
Sounds like he's askin' you out on a date Jerry. hehehe. You can dress yourself up real purty like and he can show you 'round the town. hehehe. But just remember Jerry dinner and a movie does not mean you have to give up the ass on the first night....hehehe LMAO!!!! HAAAA HA HA HA!!!!!:smt098

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Well, unfortunately I will be unable to make this herf. There are a lot of guys I wanted to meet for the first time, and some other guys I was really looking forward to seeing again. But my schedule is really tight the next few weeks and what little time I do have I want to spend with my kids.

I'll catch up with you guys some other time.

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
wasch_24 said:
Well Jerry if you are at Shelley's for 6 hours on firday and 8 hours on saturday night and then you add in your time walking around DC Saturady morning. You may want to think about brinigng 150. Just to make sure you can be constantly smoking the entire time you are here. :-\"

Adam is a sick F#$@$#@.....no plans Just Cigars all day .....I ll bet there is some of us that willl hang all day together...I though adam would be one but I think he need some F#@$#@ help..so he cant come...Well maybe ...we will see how he acts Friday night....

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
jckposter said:
Adam is a sick F#$@$#@.....no plans Just Cigars all day .....I ll bet there is some of us that willl hang all day together...I though adam would be one but I think he need some F#@$#@ help..so he cant come...Well maybe ...we will see how he acts Friday night....
Wait until you meet him in person :smt021

Ironman

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Ironman said:

Ironman

Yea I cant wait I talk to him on the phone all the time..so I know what Im in for...Just dont know what yall are going to do with both of us at the same place...LOL...

Trent might come I talked to him friday (Tbain) we will see.

Ironman

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
jckposter said:
Ill be there form 12 till close...cya there..
Sounds good Jerry, I'm usually the only one that want to stay all night!!! I don't get to go out often so when I do, it's to the max!!!! At my age I know how to pace myself

Ironman

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
jckposter said:
Adam is a sick F#$@$..
hehehe, takes one to know one Jerry.....;-)

Ironman said:

Ironman
HEY! What's THAT supposed to mean and look who's talkin!?!?! Just remember Rich. YOU were one of the PRIMARY people that brought me to CW and intern....here...hehehe....LOL:smt056

N2Advnture said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
And what are you laughin' at donkey banger. You have no idea what Jerry and I have planned for you. Good thing the wifey ain't comin' Fri...hehehe:smt077

jckposter said:
Yea I cant wait I talk to him on the phone all the time..so I know what Im in for...Just dont know what yall are going to do with both of us at the same place...LOL...
This is so on the mark that it's actually not that funny. hehehe... well for those that will be around us at least....:smt098 funny as hell to me and Jerry...

wasch_24 said:
Quit being a jealous man Adam.:smt060
Jealous? lol, dude you 2 can jerk each other off all you want...I'll be hangin' with the honeys. hehehe...:smt098

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Been sick, had the flu bad last week. Out of work for 4 days and stayed in bed all weekend....starting to feel a little better today....hehehe. Need to be 100% for D.C.!!!:smt025

Ironman

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
wasch_24 said:
Damn bro...glad to here you are feeling better. Wouldn't want you to be sick for the Herf.
Trust me he'll be sick at the Herf :smt033:smt046

Ironman