What's new

Watch Geeks?

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0

Got these 2 this week. Loving the deep blue. Love a white faced dial. The momentum is one I've been wanting. Has the sapphire crystal. Someone posted one for sale recently, and I jumped on it. Has a striped NATO strap too, but I think I like the leather better for now.

halel

Banned
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
A few for sale...
-Baume et Mercier Hampton quartz with box. Fits 6.5" wrist. Links can be purchased from B&M for $40. Nice condition, typical desk diving. $350 shipped and poopal'ed.
-Seiko Stargate white dial with box and links. Very nice condition, light wear. Fuzz on dial at 12:30. $200 shipped and poopal'ed.
-Citizen Nighthawk with box and papers. Brand new crystal, bracelet shows wears. $150 shipped and poopal'ed.
-Lew&Huey Riccardo Red&Blue in near mint condition. Worn twice with light surface blemishes. Boxes included. $400 shipped and poopal'ed.

Sorry if this isn't the right place for this... PM for more pics if interested.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Let me say thank you for BOTL and the BOTL mods...
I just got attacked by a moderator on DWC for being under 21.... Come on, guys, who's really the mature one in a situation like that?
I just saw that.

Pretty ridiculous. That's why I only have like 80 posts there.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Let me say thank you for BOTL and the BOTL mods...
I just got attacked by a moderator on DWC for being under 21.... Come on, guys, who's really the mature one in a situation like that?
I think I did not post in 6 months and my account got cancelled. BS, whatever....I'm on enough forums anyway.