What's new

Watch Geeks?

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Cool! Glad to be of some help. This particular "Smart Watch" is a Pebble. Another thing I like about this brand, is that they use a universal 22mm watch band, so you can replace it with damn near anything out there.

Hope you guys enjoy them!

-Chrisso
True but many of them look bad IMHO. I bought a PVD stainless steel bracelet for it (admittedly a cheap-ish one) and it looked stupid. The rectangular body of the watch just doesn't look good with many bands.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have a shot of my current collection, but here's a quick womw. Oh, Josh, I'm loving the "Leo"

Sweet score Logan. Iseewhatchudidthar

View attachment 36949

This is also my first dive into mechanical watches: a vintage tissot antimagnetique from 1950
View attachment 36950

I can never recall do you still have the grand seiko?
Wish it were grand. It's a king seiko, but I (hopefully) will be getting it back from the surgeon this week.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best part is that it's a hibeat movement. I'm toast if the mainspring ever goes.

Seiko doesn't give a damn about its vintage models

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I don't have a shot of my current collection, but here's a quick womw. Oh, Josh, I'm loving the "Leo"

Sweet score Logan. Iseewhatchudidthar

View attachment 36949

This is also my first dive into mechanical watches: a vintage tissot antimagnetique from 1950
View attachment 36950

I can never recall do you still have the grand seiko?
Wish it were grand. It's a king seiko, but I (hopefully) will be getting it back from the surgeon this week.

Oh right! That's my bad. I hadn't seen you talk about it in quite a while. Least it's off getting pretty for you. What year is it? And it's a high beat right?

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Best part is that it's a hibeat movement. I'm toast if the mainspring ever goes.

Lol. Well that answers my second question.

Oh and I swear I'll ship the Super Seville soon. I was gonna do it today but the post is closed

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Lol. Well that answers my second question.

Oh and I swear I'll ship the Super Seville soon. I was gonna do it today but the post is closed
No rush dude. Get it to me whenever and I'll get it taken care of. My guy does good work.

I think it's a 72, but I don't remember at all lol.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Here are my two Eco-drives

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389142547.156995.jpg
Above is my Eco-Drive skyhawk which I love but this is what happened to it
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389142667.876925.jpg

Below is my very first Eco-Drive
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389142557.044434.jpg

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I only have one watch and it's a Seiko monster. I really like it, but the only complaint I have is that it begins to run a little fast after a couple days after being set. Is this something that can be fixed by a watch repair shop?
It sounds like it just needs to be adjusted.

How fast is it running?
Sorry, I just saw this, i notice that after being set correctly, it will begin to run about 4 minutes fast after a week..

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I only have one watch and it's a Seiko monster. I really like it, but the only complaint I have is that it begins to run a little fast after a couple days after being set. Is this something that can be fixed by a watch repair shop?

How fast is it running?
Sorry, I just saw this, i notice that after being set correctly, it will begin to run about 4 minutes fast after a week..

I'm pretty sure that's within specs for the movement. I wouldn't worry about it.

halel

Banned
Rating - 100%
17   0   0

How fast is it running?

I'm pretty sure that's within specs for the movement. I wouldn't worry about it.
No way that's in specs. I gain MAYBE 20-30 seconds a week.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0

How fast is it running?

It's a seiko monster. Not a omega.

I thought it was +\- ten seconds a day for the old monsters movement.

halel

Banned
Rating - 100%
17   0   0

How fast is it running?

Even at 20 seconds a day, 4 minutes a week is too much. I say take it in.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0

How fast is it running?

Ya. Shoot. You're right. I didn't do the man correctly.

Rating - 100%
35   0   0

How fast is it running?

Thanks guys. Do you have a preferred Seiko repair center that you could recommend?

Rating - 100%
47   0   0

How fast is it running?

Thanks guys. Do you have a preferred Seiko repair center that you could recommend?

Is it no longer under warranty?

If it isn't make sure you won't be paying more for a service than the watches worth.