What's new

Watch Geeks?

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I do not have any nice watches yet because all the ones I want are well over $6000 a piece.

Soon enough though.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I do not have any nice watches yet because all the ones I want are well over $6000 a piece.

Soon enough though.
Check out the used market! And what are the watches you like, out of curiosity?
Tag Heuer Grand Carrera Calibre 17 RS/2

Panerai Radiomir Tourbillon GMT Ceramica 48mm Lo Scientziato

Most Hublots (Depeche Mode studded, racing inspired ones)

BRM V12-T-44 Chronograph (almost all BRMs)

All race inspired watches, skeleton movements as well.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Man, you guys are making me want to take pics of my watches... Ha. Nothing too crazy, one two tone rolex oyster perpetual date just on a bracelet, one in gold on a black band, a few tactical watches and g-shocks, and most recently the Samsung Galaxy gear watch. Wear a citizen ecodrive that looks similar to my rolex with a Zulu band at work. I work with the homeless and improvished, so a rolex would be a little much to be flashing around...

halel

Banned
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Man, you guys are making me want to take pics of my watches... Ha. Nothing too crazy, one two tone rolex oyster perpetual date just on a bracelet, one in gold on a black band, a few tactical watches and g-shocks, and most recently the Samsung Galaxy gear watch. Wear a citizen ecodrive that looks similar to my rolex with a Zulu band at work. I work with the homeless and improvished, so a rolex would be a little much to be flashing around...
Pics or gtfo

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Pics or gtfo
Pics have to wait. I just had some work done on my sleeve and can't wear a watch right now... I guess I'll GTFO... Ha.

halel

Banned
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Pics or gtfo
Pics have to wait. I just had some work done on my sleeve and can't wear a watch right now... I guess I'll GTFO... Ha.
Hahah

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Pics or gtfo
I have two half sleeves. Wish I could have one full. Good for you, heal well!

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Pics or gtfo
I have two half sleeves. Wish I could have one full. Good for you, heal well!
Thanks. I waited a long time to go down to my wrist due to a promise to my late mother and concerns for work, but after she passed I decided to say fuck it. I can wear long sleeves when I have to be at the hospital. Off site no one cares. Ha ha.