What's new

Weird shit that you do.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
As the title states! What're some weird things you do, weird mannerisms, whatever.

don't tell anyone, but i really enjoy singing songs a guy like me shouldn't be singing. People as at work love it...Not really. When I eat hamburger I notice that sometimes I eat a around the bun first because subconsciously I feel like it taste better than the center. I've got more but I'm ashamed to say lol.

Name yours!

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I have pretty bad OCD, so I have a TON of these quirks. For example, I hate odd numbers. I can't stir my yogurt 11 times; it's gotta be 12. Medication helps take the edge off but these unusual things can sometimes dominate my thought processes. I'm not weird; just quirky. (y)

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I send cigars to people I have never met in real life....
This is one.

I really dont think much of boxing up $50-100 worth of cigars and sending em to someone I've never met, and not for anything in return... hmm... maybe im just dumb.

similarly, couple days ago someone here id never met asked if id drop by the local brewery to secure $200 of beer before they sell out. Hopped in my truck at 9pm and did it.

My wife says I'm a hoarder. I hate to throw anything away that I may have use for in the future. I dont keep junk, if its broken or I cant imagine a purpose, its trash. Occasionally I'll clean the garage or shed and throw out or scrap a bunch of stuff I've not thought about for years. Without fail, I'll need something I threw out within a couple months. For example, I got rid of a half bottle of gear oil last fall. Well, just finished replacing my rear end and guess what... 2 bottles came up about a half bottle short. So, I now own another half bottle of gear oil.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always put my clothes/shoes/hockey equipment on left side first, right side last. Always close a door of someone i care about with my right hand or exit with my right foot last. Played baseball and hockey all.my life I blame it on that

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I eat m&m's in order of color. Dark brown, light brown, yellow, orange, green, red, blue. I'm aware they all taste the same. Can't help myself.

SouthernerInSask

© MCMLXI
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I cant bring myself to throw out any type of ziplock baggie, unless it had food or something messy in it. My wife chunked about 5 pounds of my baggies in the garbage last week. Im ok now thanks

As I walk I have to tap on everything as I go past. Like knocking on the walls and boxes and other people's cubicles. Don't know why... I just do it. Lol
Monk! lol...