What's new

Weird shit that you do.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Oh, and my golf clubs HAVE to have covers on the heads. It's not really the sound of them clanking together driving down the fairway as much as it is knowing that I paid $600 for a set of irons, and every "clink" sound feels like a Ball Peen Hammer hitting them in my head. If I loose a cover on the course, I'll go to the clubhouse and sift through the lost and found, and if I can't find my cover, I'll buy another one. I'd bet I have six different covers on the same set of irons, and the numbers don't match anymore. For example, My 58* wedge has a 9 iron cover on it, and so does my 9i. It gets real confusing after a few beers. My buddies just shake their heads and say if the pros don't cover their clubs, you don't need to either. Lol
The pros get new ones any time they want :)

I've been meaning to get covers for my new set of sticks but the ribbing I'll get from the boys is what's making me delay buying them....

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Drink really colorful and fruity mixed drinks.

Aka right now, lemonade, elderflower syrup, mint syrup, vodka, triple sec shaken.

Aka last drink melon liquor, Malibu, simple syrup, and Canada Dry......

Gets the job done no complaints here.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Oh, and I compulsively masturbate while watching old reruns of The Honeymooners.
Really? I thought I was the only one!!

(um, not really....)
welp, I guess I am :(

In all seriousness, my wife and I have been married for 12 years, she knows that if there is something on my plate that she wants, all she has to do is stick a fork that's been in her mouth in it and it's hers. I won't eat it, nor will I eat anything else on that plate. That also works with touching it. If I go out for dinner, I don't care what's been done with it in the kitchen, as long as I don't know... But, one touch or lick or a fork that's been in someone else's mouth... Game over...

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
After every shower I shake my towel off before using it. I got stung by a scorpion a few years back and now the towel shake is a habit but very necessary.
What's the story behind that? My pops got stung by two back when I was a baby, and I nearly got stung on a few occasions. That was when we lived in Mexico and they'd get in the house a lot

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yikes....I kind of have OCD so the list is long and scary. For the last couple of years I bought these great headphones that you can wear around your neck..stereo...and they can be used to listen to music and take calls ( bluetooth ) and I end up singing along with the tunes to a level where people look at me like I just got out of the old folks home. I name my favorite T shirts....I squat to pee because I'm too lazy to clean the toilet bowl plus the fact that if I pi$$ standing up most of it goes on the floor according to my wife....plus I get tired of standing up so long it takes about 3 minutes to get it going. When you get my age you'll understand as at times you gotta prime the pump to get a stream. It's literally hell when I'm out in public restrooms and a line forms behind me because I take so long. As far as mannerisms go...I keep my middle finger extended most of the day while I'm out in public because I use it a lot...even developed a bit of "tennis finger" because it's overused.

I

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Not much of a story the scorpions like to climb up and rest in the towels and after a few fall out and run across your feet you just learn to do what you have to do. I had one light me up several times because I didn't check it out first.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I HATE being read to. As soon as someone starts reading, I tune out, start fidgeting with something, look out the window, whatever, as long as I'm not listening to someone read to me.

My wife hates it and is slowly learning not to read me whatever it was that she just read and found so interesting.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
i don't own a smart watch. i'm a dumb guy. j/k i just like automatic winding watches and certain quartz. i also switch my watch every day, you know...to match my shirt and/or belt/shoe color cause i'm weird. and i never answer my phone, always call back, cause i like to control when i choose to have a conversation, also, cause i'm weird.
I can change the background of my watchdial in settings straight on it, or from the phone. I can even use a picture to make it match my shirt. Again, problem solved. Maybe you need one?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I use the stopwatch on my cell to make sure I'm not smoking too fast.

I run my finger nails across the wall when I walk. I like to hear the sounds different textured finishes make.