What's new

Weird shit that you do.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I bite my finger nails, a lot. Always have. Tried all kinds of nasty creams but they didn't stop me.

I am OCD when it comes to chrome or shiny faucets. Kitchen and bathroom faucets can't have a spot on them, drives me nuts.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I send cigars to people I have never met in real life....
My wife thinks we're all crazy for this. She doesn't "get it"

I'm extremely ocd. When I started smoking cigars last year, she rolled her eyes and said "In six months, you'll have 500 different cigars, 12 cutters, two dozen lighters and a maxed out discover card". She knows me well…

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
As I walk I have to tap on everything as I go past. Like knocking on the walls and boxes and other people's cubicles. Don't know why... I just do it. Lol
I do that a lot too. I'm really impatient, and once I've been sitting or standing in the same spot for too long I start looking everywhere or reading random shit on walls or anything. I also won't eat foods regardless of how good they are if I don't like the texture of it

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
i don't own a smart watch. i'm a dumb guy. j/k i just like automatic winding watches and certain quartz. i also switch my watch every day, you know...to match my shirt and/or belt/shoe color cause i'm weird. and i never answer my phone, always call back, cause i like to control when i choose to have a conversation, also, cause i'm weird.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have pretty bad OCD, so I have a TON of these quirks. For example, I hate odd numbers. I can't stir my yogurt 11 times; it's gotta be 12. Medication helps take the edge off but these unusual things can sometimes dominate my thought processes. I'm not weird; just quirky. (y)
I am wrong in so many ways. I just don't know what to say. I have OCD. The TV and radio must be on an even number or I will freak out. Seriously like a panic attack if someone messes with me on that. Just one of many I could list.
I'm the same way with certain things. I have to Q-tip both ears at the same time, or I feel "uneven!" I also like to take steps or stairs right foot first and sometimes skip a step to end on the left... and yes, the volume in the truck or on the TV is always either in an even increment of adjusted in multiples of five.

Freaks

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Every night leading up to the point I'm gonna go to sleep, I tell myself the exact amount of sleep that I will get if I go to bed at a certain time. So typically I go to bed at 12 or 1, so I'd get like 4 and half hours. All it really does is keep me up longer lol
I DO THIS TOO!! hahaha. If I get anything less than 7 hours I'm incredibly depressed before I go to bed. Lol

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
When I watch tv, I have the directv programmed with my list of favorite channels. Discovery,Velocity, history, golf channel,etc. my wife or kids get the remote and put it back to "channels I get". Next time I flip it on, I go berserk. Hate sifting through the 300 Spanish, infomercial, OWN, BET, that I'll never watch, but have to pay for to get the 20 or so I like

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Every time I Crack a bottled beer, I breathe in the myst it gives off.

this goes back to when I was a teenager. My friend called it "breathing the genie", and we all did it. Fast forward twenty years later and I still do it.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Oh, and my golf clubs HAVE to have covers on the heads. It's not really the sound of them clanking together driving down the fairway as much as it is knowing that I paid $600 for a set of irons, and every "clink" sound feels like a Ball Peen Hammer hitting them in my head. If I loose a cover on the course, I'll go to the clubhouse and sift through the lost and found, and if I can't find my cover, I'll buy another one. I'd bet I have six different covers on the same set of irons, and the numbers don't match anymore. For example, My 58* wedge has a 9 iron cover on it, and so does my 9i. It gets real confusing after a few beers. My buddies just shake their heads and say if the pros don't cover their clubs, you don't need to either. Lol

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
i check my watches, then my phone 80% of the time. just to see how well the watches are doing...

i also make inaccurate estimations of the percentage attributed to certain activities.
Used to do that until my last watch. It kept the time.

c.ortiz108

The fly in the ointment.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I won't taste food when I'm cooking. When it's done it's done, and I don't want to taste it before then. Oh, and I compulsively masturbate while watching old reruns of The Honeymooners. (um, not really....)

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I am perfectly normal when compared to all of you.
Something I wrote a long time a go in a journal was that being abnormal is what makes us all normal.