What's new

Weird shit that you do.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Just today, I was reminded of something weird that I do... if I spend enough time around someone who speaks with a different dialect, I'll eventually adopt parts of that dialect (words, pronunciations) as part of my own, involuntarily... I ended a sentence with "eh?", which is not a normal word around here...

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Just today, I was reminded of something weird that I do... if I spend enough time around someone who speaks with a different dialect, I'll eventually adopt parts of that dialect (words, pronunciations) as part of my own, involuntarily... I ended a sentence with "eh?", which is not a normal word around here...
I am beginning to think this is actually a normal trait. Much to the oposition of my wife. All I gotta do is start talking to family in CA and everything is hella cool.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I'm like that in a way but more so my vocabulary will change depending on what group of friend or just people that I'm around.