What's new

Weird shit that you do.

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I love Philly....we intend on going there again within a years time to visit all of the history and eat my weight in philly cheesesteaks. I think I was able to kick most of my OCD things was because I was always exhausted mentally and physically from the stress of repeating things....I'm thinking cigars actually helped me calm the eff down to where I could just sit there and relax w/o thinking about anything. Had I known that I'd have started smoking cigars at 9 years old instead of 16.
That's interesting, cigars seem to have that effect on me as well!
Good to know you had already planned on coming out here. I can definitely show you some dynamite cheesesteak joints, as well as some amazing roast pork sandwiches, hoagies, soft pretzels, water ice, and pretty much anything else we are known for here.
The historic sites in Philly and just outside are really cool as well.
Just let me know!

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Another one:
I'm religious about ear-pro while shooting, and will even double up in louder venues. But I have no qualms about listening to music at deafening levels...
I also do this, I always shy away from loud noises and wear ear pro or double up, but on a bad day the stereo is cranked. Still miss my subs on a bad day. Used to have a competition setup in my younger years.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Another one:
I'm religious about ear-pro while shooting, and will even double up in louder venues. But I have no qualms about listening to music at deafening levels...
Same here. Although I listen to loud music out of necessity :)

When my wife and I go to the range, we wear foam ear plugs in addition to the ear muffs, too.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That's interesting, cigars seem to have that effect on me as well!
Good to know you had already planned on coming out here. I can definitely show you some dynamite cheesesteak joints, as well as some amazing roast pork sandwiches, hoagies, soft pretzels, water ice, and pretty much anything else we are known for here.
The historic sites in Philly and just outside are really cool as well.
Just let me know!
In my mind...I'm already there....now I'm hungry.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blades that shouldn't be super sharp, machetes for example, are the bane of my existence. I want to make em razor sharp, even though that makes them useless.

I am kind of crazy about keeping sharp things, sharp. I shave with straight razors... always honing/stropping them. My pocket knifes can't be used more than a couple of times before they are on the stones... don't even get me started on my kitchen knives and how I hover over my poor wife as she works with a knife lol.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I also do this, I always shy away from loud noises and wear ear pro or double up, but on a bad day the stereo is cranked. Still miss my subs on a bad day. Used to have a competition setup in my younger years.
I was a rabid reader of Car Audio and Electronics in the 1990s. I always wanted an IASCA level competition system. I just never had the loot. I did design a few systems for friends and made some decent loot EQing people's system for a fee. My ear isn't as trained as it use to be though.

The weird thing is that I use to have the MECP study guide memorized. I also had my live sound reinforcement text book memorized.

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
When I watch tv, I have the directv programmed with my list of favorite channels. Discovery,Velocity, history, golf channel,etc. my wife or kids get the remote and put it back to "channels I get". Next time I flip it on, I go berserk. Hate sifting through the 300 Spanish, infomercial, OWN, BET, that I'll never watch, but have to pay for to get the 20 or so I like
Holy shit. I have the same argument with my wife weekly about this.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hmmm... You are all damaged. So here I go lol.

When I sit at my desk at work my pens need to be perfectly lined up horizontally as all the papers are line vertically lined with the edge of my desk.

Dinner is the same ritual, but I must clean my utensils myself to endure they are cleaned perfectly.

When I read or write I need to say it out loud. Not so anyone else can hear me just loud enough so I can feel the words coming out.

If I put something down it is to be left how I put it cause if someone moves it instant mental twitch.

Lastly I suffer from bad germ phobia. I need to constant wash my hands cause if I don't I serious start feeling sick.

But I'm normal. Bahahaha

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Something I just realized I do without thinking. If my ash falls off when I set my cigar in my ashtray I will turn the tray the next time I set it down so as not to disturb what has already fallen.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
I find any way possible to annoy my GF with songs I make up and then sing them over and over until they are stuck in her head.
For example, she really hates the phrase "skeet" so I made up the following song...
"Put it in your mouth and generate some heat,
A few minutes later it goes 'skeet, skeet' skeet'"

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I find any way possible to annoy my GF with songs I make up and then sing them over and over until they are stuck in her head.
For example, she really hates the phrase "skeet" so I made up the following song...
"Put it in your mouth and generate some heat,
A few minutes later it goes 'skeet, skeet' skeet'"
I'm going to sing that now Craig....Thanks

My wife will love it I'm sure :)

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just started another thing...it's because of my fellow BOTL who give me these ideas....now I'm off to find the best hamburgers in the country.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Thats totally a worthwhile ambition. The best one I have ever had was at a livestock sale barn. Super fresh and delicious.