What's new

Weird shit that you do.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Never!

does it prevent us from making the best American burger?

Well I guess we'll keep on making bagels, smoked meat, and the best all-american Poutine!!!
I was just referring to the OP where he said best hamburger in the country.
But if you make it by my neck of the woods my friends rave about my "swedish meat burgers". Named for the shape of the burger not the contents.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Another one:
I'm religious about ear-pro while shooting, and will even double up in louder venues. But I have no qualms about listening to music at deafening levels...
I'm in the same boat lol

Thats totally a worthwhile ambition. The best one I have ever had was at a livestock sale barn. Super fresh and delicious.
Showing off your hickness right there lol
Barn sales are great for finding cow girls though lol

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
So here is a weird quirk I just figured out. If anyone here works for a car dealership they will find this funny. I love dealership coffee... I am not sure why because I don't like cheap coffee but cheap coffee taste exponentially better in a car dealership. So I look forward to oil changes and such.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Apparently I'm the weirdo in my office.
Unless absolutely necessary, I hate sandwiching the phone between my ear and shoulder.

Hamm

Bacon
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I had to stop reading theses, as i'm afraid i'll start doing these things. I'm pretty OCD about a lot of things. When I turn the volume up or down (on a radio, tv, etc) it has to go in increments of 5's. Random little things like that.