What's new

What are you listening to?

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Was a couple hours of Pink Floyd, now an 80s Monster Rock compilation. Right now it's Great White playing a Zeppelin tune...

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Country Comfort - We Are The Children
Hawaiian Local Contemporary album from 1974. Their mellow, sometimes jazzy sound made them as popular as Cecilio & Kapono and Kalapana but drugs (...what else?...) would do them in.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
A couple of compilation a cappella discs while smoking this Leon Jimenes Churchill Deluxe from CBid Brother Jespear.
The Blenders - quartet based out of Minneapolis, been a fan of theirs since the early 2000s
The Nylons - read a review in “Digital Audio” magazine in 1986, sought out and got “One Size Fits All” and “Seamless”, at the time, Japan-only CDs

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
A 2-disc comp set called “Guitar Solos” with, as you might be able to guess, songs featuring some of my favorite guitar solos. Artists include:
John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers
Cream
Jeff Beck
Jimi Hendrix
Boz Scaggs with Duane Allman
Blind Faith
Eric Clapton
Stephen Stills
Free
Santana
Steely Dan
Allman Brothers
Neil Young
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Rolling Stones
Lou Reed
Roy Buchanan
Eagles
SRV

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Kane Brown - Kane Brown
Saw him on some morning show last week and my initial thought was, “Oh, another rapper....”. Boy, was I wrong!
Although I’m not a big Country fan, I like this guy.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Was a couple hours of Pink Floyd, now an 80s Monster Rock compilation. Right now it's Great White playing a Zeppelin tune...
Lol, I decided tonight to put on The Wall, from start to finish. Currently listening to "One of my Turns", so close to half way.
I'm a huge fan of Pink Floyd. my current sig line reveals as much, but think Roger Waters as a person is a total shit. They made some killer music though.....