What's new

What are you reading

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Forgot all about this thread. Finally finished Infinite Jest (utterly astonishingly great book, hard read), then read a couple King books (The Outsider & Sleeping Beauties), now reading Hunter S. Thompson's exposé on the Hell's Angels.
That HST book is awesome. Read it years ago and may have to find another copy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I’ve stayed away from this thread due to what I read.! Reading for me has no academic or social value, I do it as a leisure activity. That activity is reading high fantasy....I feel ashamed only because it’s the male romance novel. That being said...now I know there are others like me around here, I will be more open about my guilty pleasures. D.K.Holmberg Os the author of 20 or 30 300 pagish books to be had for free with amazon unlimited. These books fall into 6 or 7 series, 2 are really good and the rest are ok. Worth the time if you want a snippet of mindless entertainment while you smoke. Start with the dark ability series then the shadow accords or lost porficy series.

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I've been working my way through "The Gulag Archipelago" It's heavy.
I told myself that I have to finish it before I can start something lighter and more pleasant to read.
Ah dude power to you. One of the best books around and i draw on it every time my chips are down... but i listened to it. All those russian words and camps... how do you read that stuff!!!

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
5 years already

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
"the wildcats, like the rest of the BISON FBS opponents, didn't bring theirA-plus intensity game."

rofl was that written by a kid? I assume the bison FBS are always a-plus intense?

DFLguy

Yeah well, ya know, that's just like your opinion.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve stayed away from this thread due to what I read.! Reading for me has no academic or social value, I do it as a leisure activity. That activity is reading high fantasy....I feel ashamed only because it’s the male romance novel. That being said...now I know there are others like me around here, I will be more open about my guilty pleasures. D.K.Holmberg Os the author of 20 or 30 300 pagish books to be had for free with amazon unlimited. These books fall into 6 or 7 series, 2 are really good and the rest are ok. Worth the time if you want a snippet of mindless entertainment while you smoke. Start with the dark ability series then the shadow accords or lost porficy series.
Don't ever feel ashamed of what you read--especially if it's just for enjoyment! Thanks for the tips.