What's new

What are you reading

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Taking a break from the Dune series & reading Every Crooked Path by Steven James

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I'm still on Atlas Shrugged (taking forever via audio-book), and The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck (hard-copy). Getting ready to switch it up for a little bit and then go back to Atlas. Ayn Rand is great but can definitely get a bit redundant after a while, I think this might be why I never completely finished The Fountainhead.

Recently picked up, and not sure where I'll start-
Hard-copy:
The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand (specifically for revisiting once I finish Atlas)
The Giver by Lois Lowry (haven't read this since grade school, figured why not it was $3)
The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R Covey (was recommended to me)
Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki (also recommended)
Freakonomics by Stephen Dubner and Steven Levitt (random grab, sounded interesting)

Audio:
Red Rising by Pierce Brown (no idea, sounded fun though, was recommended by my previous listens on Audible)
The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg (idk why I gravitate toward these books and rarely complete them/start them, maybe I'm looking for the one that really grabs me)
A Man Called Ove by Fredrick Backman (had crazy good reviews on Audible and it was on sale, also it's short so might be nice to change the pace)
14 by Peter Clines (sounded interesting, a bit outside of my normal spectrum though - mystery/thriller from what I could tell, was rated really well)
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline (I always hear people talking about it, figured why not)