What's new

What cigar do you own that you're dying to smoke?

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Probably an FFP. Not because I'm saving it for something special. Just want to be able to devote the full 2 or 2.5 hours to it. Haven't had that chance yet.
I know the feeling. I have a party lusi and a tat feed 90th that will take that long to smoke. Hard to come by that much time with 2 little ones

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have a rass from 10 and a serie d from around the same time, now just to come up with an occasion.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
PSJC gave me a Monty that according to his band has a little over a year on it. As I haven't had many CC's I am looking forward to it. I also have a My Father Le Bijou that I have been anxious to try.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Probably an FFP. Not because I'm saving it for something special. Just want to be able to devote the full 2 or 2.5 hours to it. Haven't had that chance yet.
I know the feeling. I have a party lusi and a tat feed 90th that will take that long to smoke. Hard to come by that much time with 2 little ones
I have two youngsters that I duct tape onto the couch with a movie for them to watch, grab a 2 hour smoke, and sit in the garage for that time. That is my "me time".

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feral Pig and Illusione Gigantes and Dirty Rat. Got the Dirty Rat and Gigantes in a trade and luckily came across the Feral Pig at a local B&M.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Feral Pig and Illusione Gigantes and Dirty Rat. Got the Dirty Rat and Gigantes in a trade and luckily came across the Feral Pig at a local B&M.
Mmmmmmmm dirty rat. Ash that one brother you will be happy you did
the Dirty Rat is great. My local had 4 left when I was there yesterday. (2/day limit) So I'm hoping to score a couple more tomorrow.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nice. Yeah I live in AZ and haven't came across any at the B&Ms.
I usually go to Binny's here. (Big box chain, liquor store w a walk in humidor) They never put any of them out, or any special release stuff. But anytime I go in they usually have some stuff in stock that they don't display. Currently Dirty Rats, L40's, and a couple boxes of Pudgy Monsters. I wish I would have known this all the time I have been going.....but I'm glad I know now.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah that's usually how they do it. I'm from Illinois but further north. Chicago suburbs.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you ever come across any rare sticks let me know. I'll do the same. Maybe we can do some trading.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I used to keep cigars for very special occasions but those occasions never came. I now smoke anything I have any day of the week. There's lots of great cigars out there that are widely available.