What's new

What Coffees Are You Drinking?

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
glad i found this as i need to try some new coffees. for daily quick coffees i just use costco's columbian, and for better coffees where i'll actually sit and enjoy them Peet's Coffee Major Dickenson Blend.

I brew mine through my Ninja system, the french press broke but ninja makes a decent enough cup for me.. but i did have the best cappuccino at the wife's uncles house on thanksgiving, he has some $3000 Jura machine, but for that price i'll stick with my ninja haha

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
glad i found this as i need to try some new coffees. for daily quick coffees i just use costco's columbian, and for better coffees where i'll actually sit and enjoy them Peet's Coffee Major Dickenson Blend.

I brew mine through my Ninja system, the french press broke but ninja makes a decent enough cup for me.. but i did have the best cappuccino at the wife's uncles house on thanksgiving, he has some $3000 Jura machine, but for that price i'll stick with my ninja haha
have you tried rook coffee? their sumatra blend is wonderful.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
holy shit what a name lmao, is the caffeine punch from death wish what they say it is. i need my coffees mighty strong
They’re the “world’s strongest coffee” at the moment, unless someone else surpassed them with that title. But yeah, I’d say the caffeine is pretty high.

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk