What's new

What Coffees Are You Drinking?

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
My Kurig died, so Iinheareted a Coffee Machine from my Stepdaughter. So I am drinking some Kona the kids brought me a pond & a half of from Hawaii back in 2013. I froze it back in 2013, or 2014 it seems OK.

Anything is better then Starbucks.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Red eye for the road! And no it's a local espresso blend from artisan.

Also i don't think Starbucks pulls a halfbad shot and their light roast are descent for commercial coffee.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Upgraded the bread machine/heat gun roaster today by installing thermocouples to monitor the bean temp and ambient temp of the roasting chamber. Also roasted up a pound of this Kenyan that I just got in and it smells pretty promising
Nice you gotta explain the tinker job sometime. I'm gonna roast up some Kenyan in a air popper soon :). All you have to do is take out the thermal coupler.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Nice you gotta explain the tinker job sometime. I'm gonna roast up some Kenyan in a air popper soon :). All you have to do is take out the thermal coupler.

It's really simple actually. Separate the metal heat sheild from the lid, I had to use a veggie can to attach the heat gun to the heat shield, then just use the dough setting on the machine to stir the beans while the heat gun does the roasting. 1lb capacity is no problem and I am going to try 1.5 pretty soon.