What's new

What Coffees Are You Drinking?

WVangler

Old blind guy yelling at the sun..
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s a thread I can love…
I just recently tried black rifle company just black blend. I have tried some of their other offerings and wasn’t a fan.
That is until I brewed and tasted some Just Black. I really like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Still drinking on bags of the above. Somebody gave my wife four bags of beans and I've been the only one drinking it. So, it seems like it will last forever.

My new guilty pleasure is Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce creamer. I use an electric frother to whip up the cream and then pour it over the coffee. When done just right it is heavenly.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
With all of the different brands you receive, have you found a favorite company or origin?
It is hard for me to pick a region as it is kind of like picking a cigar - it depends what I'm in the mood for. I tend to get earthier and more chocolate type notes from Indonesians and Some African, and brighter berry like notes from central and south America. And really all of the roasters I have received coffee from have done a great job, so no complaints there. I don't remember if I mentioned it or not, but I am getting all of this variety through Trade Coffee.

Not that I'm trying to be indecisive, but... lololol

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It is hard for me to pick a region as it is kind of like picking a cigar - it depends what I'm in the mood for. I tend to get earthier and more chocolate type notes from Indonesians and Some African, and brighter berry like notes from central and south America. And really all of the roasters I have received coffee from have done a great job, so no complaints there. I don't remember if I mentioned it or not, but I am getting all of this variety through Trade Coffee.

Not that I'm trying to be indecisive, but... lololol
That was kind of what I expected. I'm having trouble narrowing down a favorite myself.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A lot of South American coffees have caramel notes. I can't really think of one with deep chocolate deeps.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That Rwanda from Novo that I posted above had some noticeable cacao flavors. If you are looking for a blend, it wold really depend on the makeup and roast level. I can't think of any off hand, but will keep my eyes open and let you know if I see anything,