What's new

What Coffees Are You Drinking?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This morning I am on my second cup of coffee using Volcanica's Copan Honduras ground beans.

Has anyone ordered from Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC? I'm thinking of ordering some Bali Blue Moon. They don't list the farm or estate for their beans though. I've heard this is usually a bad. Any experience from the collective.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This morning I am on my second cup of coffee using Volcanica's Copan Honduras ground beans.

Has anyone ordered from Fresh Roasted Coffee LLC? I'm thinking of ordering some Bali Blue Moon. They don't list the farm or estate for their beans though. I've heard this is usually a bad. Any experience from the collective.
I have never heard of them. I'd at least try one and see how things are - they seem to have a good variety.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have never heard of them. I'd at least try one and see how things are - they seem to have a good variety.
I think I'll order the Bali Blue and if it turns out okay I'll try a couple of others. Right now I have a bag of Gevalia Reserve Guatemalan to get through and a big Maxwell House tub of blended stuff.

The Gevalia coffee is a straight up flavor bomb though. So, it makes it a little hard to drink other stuff right after. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯