What's new

What Coffees Are You Drinking?

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
But Ryan it's a Cappuccino Stout....I didn't know it could ever be too early.....and as Alan Jackson always said, "It's 5 O' Clock Somewhere!"

blind2reason

My Mom Thinks I'm Cool
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We too received a lot of Seatles Best coffee from Borders. Also a Caribou Coffee shop sent us a lot of Reindeer blend which is pretty tasty. I have to say though that my 3 favorite coffees are as follows.

100% Peaberry Kona - By: Blue Horse Kona
100% Jamaican Blue Mountain - By: Magnum
100% Columbian - By: Eight O' Clock

Yup I love the Eight O' Clock! Definately most bang for your buck there!

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Well, at the moment I'm just having a cup of joe from Panera bread that I got from the lobby of my workplace. I did, however, receive a nice thank you card from the ladies behind the counter for being a loyal customer! Complete with foam animals and a handwritten note. Somehow my coffee just tastes better today :razz:

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I've had to quit coffee all together, tearing my stomach up. I think it was to many years of 4 double expressos every morning. :angeryell

SuperKrishna

Guyanese Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Ethiopian Yirgacheffe and Tats, LFDs and I've only had one Opus and it was with this coffee and paired perfectly. I buy from coffeeam.com but I think Whole Foods carries the Allegro brand Ethiopian Yirgacheffe fresh roasted. I know that my local roasterie has it as well, but from coffeeam.com I can get 5lbs for about $35.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
We too received a lot of Seatles Best coffee from Borders. Also a Caribou Coffee shop sent us a lot of Reindeer blend which is pretty tasty. I have to say though that my 3 favorite coffees are as follows.

100% Peaberry Kona - By: Blue Horse Kona
100% Jamaican Blue Mountain - By: Magnum

Yup I love the Eight O' Clock! Definately most bang for your buck there!
Nice choices.

Drinking Caribou La Minita (peaberry)

Is this the "official" "What are you drinking?" thread?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been trying to switch from coffee to tea and that is how I came across MafeFit. Its a yerba mate tea and it does give me a nice little energy boost. I still indulge in nespresso here and there. :sleep:

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Been drinking Don Pablo coffee for the last few months and Costco sells this in a 2 pound bag for only $12...love this stuff and I drink coffee from all over the world and this coffee is perfect for everyday drinking. One doesn't have to be a coffee snob to enjoy this as it is very close to a Kona Blend...no acidity or bad aftertaste...just goes down like a $20 a pound coffee.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I love Mayorga Cuban Coffee. I grind it up and brew it fresh. I love it. I also enjoy Jamaica Blue Mountain. I need to start finding some other great coffees.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Had some wonderful brews at Calibre Coffee in Illinois this weekend. Finally prompted me to splurge for a grinder and such. I can't take any more of this Keurig nonsense.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Opened a bag of Starbucks caramel today for my afternoon smoke.

Oh yeah got a bag of Michael's Gourmet vanilla Macadamia nut in the cabinet yet. That one might stay there a while.