What's new

What did you shoot today?

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
We really need a bigger table

Op40
Lol, yeah you have that table pretty well covered. One of my shooting buddies cracks me up when we go to the range. We usually spend 3-4 hours at the range and he bring 15-20 guns and 2 banana boxes full of ammo. I joke with him and ask why he brings so much and he says he's not sure what he wants to shoot. Whatever makes him happy but I am much more of a minimalist with 1 long gun and 2 hand guns along with my range bag.

Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Lol, yeah you have that table pretty well covered. One of my shooting buddies cracks me up when we go to the range. We usually spend 3-4 hours at the range and he bring 15-20 guns and 2 banana boxes full of ammo. I joke with him and ask why he brings so much and he says he's not sure what he wants to shoot. Whatever makes him happy but I am much more of a minimalist with 1 long gun and 2 hand guns along with my range bag.
I hear you. We had a big group so they all got a little action. Not all are mine anyways. Seems like the last few trips out we've shot nothing but pistol and rifles. This time three of us wound up tearing through about 100+ skeet birds.

Funny thing though I was using a buddy's Chinese Remington clone, and for some reason me and that gun just gelled. It was perfectly balanced, really light, and very accurate. I was hitting some long, long shots with the home defense stub barrel on that thing. Very easy flick shots too.

Think I might have to buy it off him

Op40

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Finally took the ar I recently built out to take it through its paces and dial in the irons.

Just a little more tweaking needed, but I'm happy with these results at 100yd with iron sights
Awesome, looks sexy brother!! How's the new rifle feel, trigger, recoil, over all performance?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Awesome, looks sexy brother!! How's the new rifle feel, trigger, recoil, over all performance?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
The rifle feels great! The trigger came out of my buddies Colt from when he swapped out for the ELF and I have no complaints with it although I will replace that down the road. Recoil is almost nothing, the rifle is extremely balanced. I shot about 400 rounds of cheap reman .223 and I had about a dozen failure to feeds where the bcg didn't even grab a round and 5 rounds grabbed but jammed. I had zero issues with around 60 rounds of factory new 556 I shot so I will steer clear of the reman ammo as my rifle may be a picky eater.