What's new

What do you do and what else do you do?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
23, I run a small department for a local medical group. I'll walk for my Bachelors in Psychology next month, and I've been accepted into a graduate program for school psychology (Got into my top choice!) so ill start that in the fall. In addition to cigars, I'm into hunting/fishing/camping/ outdoors stuff, sports, cars, motorcycles, craft beer (you home brewers are my heroes!), Bourbon and scotch.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Well.. lets see Ordnance technician in the US Marine Corps. Wife and I are both active duty in the same MOS. We basically assemble rockets and missiles for these bad boys.... pretty sweet gig aside from the horrible tans we get from working outdoors all day.

Pendleton?

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Well.. lets see Ordnance technician in the US Marine Corps. Wife and I are both active duty in the same MOS. We basically assemble rockets and missiles for these bad boys.... pretty sweet gig aside from the horrible tans we get from working outdoors all day.

When I was stationed in Hawaii I had the worst Farmer's tan imaginable. Solid line around my shaved head, nose, cheeks, chin, forearms & about two inches above my elbow were coconut brown, everything above the line was catsfish belly white. It stuck around for about six months after I got out too.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
33 and I paint and do carpentry. I do faux finishes, murals, cabinetry refinishing, drywall repair, historical restoration, interior and exterior, residential and commercial. Been at it for 15 years
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431099310.240461.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1431099321.207617.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1431099373.970319.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431099495.275573.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1431099753.188544.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1431099766.993077.jpg
All work shown is mine. Murals were done by hand exclusively using primary colors hand mixed on site.

Other than that I try to squeeze in cigars amidst hanging with the wife and our three beautiful kids
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431099942.013283.jpg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I work for a steel company that services the oil and gas field. Been in sales for a couple years now, about a year in this industry though. I got my BA in criminal justice years ago, and decided to take a different path. More free time and money in sales. Law enforcement tends to pretty time consumer.
I spend most of my free time outdoors, whether it be camping/hiking or shooting.
Seems like most of my fun money gets spent on gun, my truck, and lately cigar/accessories.

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I have been in Sales my entire adult life. While I have always been able to say that, these days, it seems to mean much more than in years past. I have been a sales leader in my company for about 10 years now. I am fortunate that my work life balance allows me to enjoy many of my passions.

I really enjoy getting out on the open road with my wife and friends. Long rides 250+ a day are my preference.
on bike for web.jpg

I am passionate about my BBQ. Low and Slow Brothers.
pork for web.jpg

I am also and amateur magician. Some Friends and I do about a dozen or so shows each year to help raise funds for local school programs in the Inland Empire.
street for web.jpg Suit for Web.jpg

On Week nights I teach Goju Ryu Okinawan Karate to some very gifted young students.
goju for web.jpg

And of course Halloween is my favorite Holiday. My wife lets me have an all out Halloween party at least every other year. That's me on the Right.
Pirate for web.jpg

So that's a glimpse into my world. And now I am starting to look at my Wineador thinking I need to start using my space wisely 'cause what once looked like more space than i could ever fill .... is now looking a bit cramped.

Wineador for Web.JPG Drawer for Web.jpg

Perhaps that was TMI.... :)

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I retired from the USAF going on 7 years ago, and I've been with the FAA for almost 4 years now, as a management assistant.

In my spare time, I'm Mr. Fixit/Buildit/Tearitdown around the house, a rootin'-tootin'-shootin' Cowboy Action Shooting competitor on some weekends, an amateur photographer on others, as well as a flyfisher & flytyer, cook, would-be sommelier, occasional leatherworker, and star of the karaoke stage.
It's been so long since I've been regular here, I figure I should update this post.
I'm still with the FAA but was promoted to another position a few years ago. I'm in Air Traffic now, working as the Administrative Officer for the Alaska Terminal District. I'm pretty much a jack of all administrative trades: personnel, budget, logistics, chief cook and bottle washer.
Much of my time at home is taken up by DIY projects. In the middle of a master suite remodel project that was taking forever (literally, years) due to chronic, wandering pain, I was finally diagnosed with atypical rheumatoid arthritis. Getting on meds helped immensely but while I'm working on the house at a somewhat better pace, I don't participate in CAS anymore. I still shoot and handload, though and get out to the range when I can. I've been into woodworking, off and on, for more than 30 years and I'm in an on-again phase with a vengeance. Since my truck doesn't fit, I'm turning my half of the garage into a micro workshop. I spend a lot of time drooling over the Woodcraft and Lee Valley catalogs, too.

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
43, military is my game for 22 years and counting. However close retirement is lurking, I can't say. Have been stationed all around the US and spent an extensive amount of time overseas. Father and husband. Fishing, hunting, skiing, mountain biking, hiking. Outdoor activities...don't like being cooped up inside. Just starting to dabble in pairing cigars and scotch and bourbon. Strictly the good stuff! I do enjoy drinking beer while smoking cigars too. I am not a treehugger (as my wife portrays me to be) but am conscious of the environment and have goals of living a somewhat self sustainable life style once I retire. Goats, chickens and a few other edible barn yard animals along with a garden/greenhouse.
How the hell could I forget my wife's favorite subjects. I am a died in the wool Black and Gold fan(atic) Pittsburgh Steelers, Penguins and Pirates. Also into NASCAR which also pairs well with booze and cigars.
I like your style. Pittsburg just signed a free agent from my hometown, Wauconda Illinois.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am an active duty Squid, been doing the job for about 12 years now. I love what I do, and enjoy leading Sailors. I am currently stationed in Hawaii, but born and raised in San Diego. I enjoy lifting heavy objects, putting them down and then repeating, play golf when I can, I absolutely love cooking both BBQ and in the kitchen to the extent i hope to own my own restaurant one day, but mostly i spend time with my lovely wife and our 6 month old daughter.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I am an active duty Squid, been doing the job for about 12 years now. I love what I do, and enjoy leading Sailors. I am currently stationed in Hawaii, but born and raised in San Diego. I enjoy lifting heavy objects, putting them down and then repeating, play golf when I can, I absolutely love cooking both BBQ and in the kitchen to the extent i hope to own my own restaurant one day, but mostly i spend time with my lovely wife and our 6 month old daughter.
Thank you for your service brother!!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
51 and married for 20 years come August 5th. Two step kids who were both out of the house before I came along. I'm an inside sales representative for an aerospace metals company in Los Angeles. 24 years at this company, 27 years in the metals industry. If I'm not working or smoking cigars I'm out riding my Harley.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
31, I am a pharmacist at a compounding pharmacy in San Antonio, TX. I also do some pharmaceutical sales work on the side (Always looking for more NPs/PAs/MDs looking for a mutually beneficial relationship! Especially fellow BOTLs lol)
Hobbies include spending time with my wife and 8 month old daughter, and I am a huge poker fanatic and gearhead. I have run a home game pretty much every week for the past several years and we have a good bunch of BOTL's from all walks that play. I blame them for every dollar Ive spent on cigars lol. I also love performance/enthusiast vehicles have had several mustangs, DSMs, crotch rockets, S2000 and now I am on my first Z06. The goal is to eventually get out and start an enthusiast car dealership.

Last edited: