What's new

What do you do and what else do you do?

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
31 here! Missed the Birthday Cigars by a month :(

I work for Bank of America Merchant Services as a Business Consultant regarding credit card processing (if you guys need any help let me know).

I'm currently taking online classes to finish my BS (I hate every second of it).

My wife and I are going on 4 years and we have known each other for 15+. We met at a missions conference in Monterrey Mexico in 2000 (Yes, she is a beautiful latina. No, I don't know why she sticks around with me. Lol) We have a son that's turning 2 next week.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a RN supervisor at a nursing home for elderly veterans. I was a LPN at the same facility for years before that. Worked in a tool and dye shop out of high school before that closed down. Sort of fell into nursing cause there's just not many jobs up here. To my surprise, found it very rewarding.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
22, I work full time at a credit repair company. And part time at a cigar lounge called cigar envi, they also have a house stogie called the envi in Katy, TX.
I travel quite a bit to Austin and other parts of Texas for hiking adventures and I love to kayak!
FINALLY somebody else my age around here. Glad to see another young'n.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I work in the Oil & Gas industry designing subsea equipment. Interesting job that presents lots of challenges, no two projects are the same and while occasionally it might not be the most interesting thing we are designing I still find it fun.

Hobbies are:
Firearms:
Untitled by Shift_Six, on Flickr

Astronomy:

Untitled by Shift_Six, on Flickr

Photography:
KWG_0511 by Shift_Six, on Flickr
KWG_0422 by Shift_Six, on Flickr

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
22, I work full time at a credit repair company. And part time at a cigar lounge called cigar envi, they also have a house stogie called the envi in Katy, TX.
I travel quite a bit to Austin and other parts of Texas for hiking adventures and I love to kayak!
Kayaking is awesome! I live in the meramec river area of missouri lots of different rivers to float you could paddle every weekend and never see the same area twice!
@Shift_Six
I'm wanting to get my son a telescope for Christmas so I can get back into star gazing again!

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I am a computer geek by trade. By day I work as a Network Engineer at the local hospital. I also own my own web design/consulting company. When I have the time I love getting outdoors and enjoying our mountain community. Camping, hiking and fishing are my favorite pastimes. I also enjoy getting out and shooting with the fam or friends when I can.

The_Rev

Chaplain of Saints and Sinners
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I'm a Psychiatric RN going on 20 years. I've been smoking cigars for over 25 years but recently added pipes to my repertoire. My hobbies are cooking (I'm a New Orleans boy), Saints Football and occasionally I write freelance for Famous Smoke Shop's Cigar Advisor. I have 5 kids so that really takes up most of my waking hours.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm new to this forum, but not to cigars. I am 27 years old and have been a Finishing Carpenter for the last 10 years. I love my job, and really enjoy working on high end houses. I have slowly been chipping away at buying tools to start a shop in my garage to start building furniture. That's my real passion.

I play golf and hockey which keeps me busy. If I'm not doing that on the weekend, I'll be renovating something in the house, or tinkering with tools in the garage (with a cigar of course).