What's new

What do you do and what else do you do?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am a pharmacist.

I'm 35 years old, and married to an amazing woman. I feel blessed that she is able and wants to be a stay-at-home mom for our 3 and 5 year old boys.

I don't have too many hobbies. Most of my time is spent with my boy's. When they go to bed I read and/or roast coffee. I'm a little bit of a coffee snob.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I am a pharmacist.

I'm 35 years old, and married to an amazing woman. I feel blessed that she is able and wants to be a stay-at-home mom for our 3 and 5 year old boys.

I don't have too many hobbies. Most of my time is spent with my boy's. When they go to bed I read and/or roast coffee. I'm a little bit of a coffee snob.
Welcome! We have a few home roasters here, myself included. Fresh coffee is the best coffee and don't dare scorch the beans. I also brew my own beer and roll my own cigars so I fully intend to be the king of a walled in city if a zombie apocalypse ever happens.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Well dudes, been around a few years and feel like only a few of you really know me. I am 31 (act 18 and feel 50), married 6 years to the most amazing woman in the world, Jamie. We have a 2 year old son, Lincoln, and will be blessed with another bundle of joy around the end of March. I was born in Canada, attended University in Ohio, have a home in Minnesota and currently live in Köln, Germany for work. I am a hockey player by trade. It has taken me all over the US and Canada, as well as Germany. Currently on my last few years of playing and excited to move on to the next part of life. My other passions are hunting, fishing, golf and residential real estate. In my perfect world, I would hunt 300 days out of the year and share that time with my son and future child.

Smoking, hunting, golf has always been a way for me to be in my own little quiet world. An escape from outside expectation and place where I can enjoy God's creations.

That pretty much sums up "what I do" hahaha

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
Well dudes, been around a few years and feel like only a few of you really know me. I am 31 (act 18 and feel 50), married 6 years to the most amazing woman in the world, Jamie. We have a 2 year old son, Lincoln, and will be blessed with another bundle of joy around the end of March. I was born in Canada, attended University in Ohio, have a home in Minnesota and currently live in Köln, Germany for work. I am a hockey player by trade. It has taken me all over the US and Canada, as well as Germany. Currently on my last few years of playing and excited to move on to the next part of life. My other passions are hunting, fishing, golf and residential real estate. In my perfect world, I would hunt 300 days out of the year and share that time with my son and future child.

Smoking, hunting, golf has always been a way for me to be in my own little quiet world. An escape from outside expectation and place where I can enjoy God's creations.

That pretty much sums up "what I do" hahaha
And you're a helluva Humanitarian.

I'm blessed to call you my friend.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
And you're a helluva Humanitarian.

I'm blessed to call you my friend.
Thank you for the kid words Joel. I am also blessed to call you a friend, along with many of the brothers on here.

Much like you, I want to leave this world a better place then when I entered it. It seems to become increasingly hard to do so lately, but I still have faith is "us", and God!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OK, here goes...Im 49 years old from SC originally, but have lived n ATL for the past 6 years. I used to drive a truck cross country, but wanted to be at home more so I came off of the road and got my Real Estate license and now am a realtor. I used to smoke a LOT of cigars when I was driving, but am just getting back into it after losing 110 pounds (so far) and getting more healthy. I am also starting back to school on the 11th to pursue my dream of becoming a football coach! The things Im into...Clemson football, Braves Baseball, nd of course BBQ! I am starting a catering/vnding business with my BBQ and hope to be up and selling it with a few months!

BBQ and cigars! Np better combo!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cigars are an interesting thing all onto themselves. Different kinds, sizes, brands, countries of origin, and tastes.
But the thing I have learned on the boards are the wide variety of people that enjoy them. This is an interesting cross section of people I just wonder what everybody here does to earn money to support the habit.
I would imagine most occupations and vocations will be represented.

Part 2 of my question is what does everybody here do besides smoke cigars and sit on the computer and talk about smoking cigars?

I run a used truck lot in southern Kentucky and have been in auto sales for about 15 years since I moved here from Cincinnati Ohio. We sell almost any kind of truck there is but not much in the way of cars. And I like it that way.

Other hobbies are surfing the net, drag racing and Dirt track late model racing. I like to listen to music mostly the blues but I have ZERO musical ability myself. I am married with a 23 year old daughter and a 20 year old son and that keeps me busy.

Who is next?
I've really just begun to love cigars and have actually found myself spending a lot more time looking into different types and ways they're made. When I'm not doing that, I work for a big data company in Atlanta managing a team of researchers. Been married 2 years now and I'm 23. When I'm not working, I love cooking, especially smoking meat and lifting. Other than that, I've been working on a website and teaching myself as I go.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am disabled, I was a TV Director for 35 years and I also was a Chef.
We did own our own place for a while, but a bad partnership put the kibosh on that.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Cigars are an interesting thing all onto themselves. Different kinds, sizes, brands, countries of origin, and tastes.
But the thing I have learned on the boards are the wide variety of people that enjoy them. This is an interesting cross section of people I just wonder what everybody here does to earn money to support the habit.
I would imagine most occupations and vocations will be represented.

Part 2 of my question is what does everybody here do besides smoke cigars and sit on the computer and talk about smoking cigars?

I run a used truck lot in southern Kentucky and have been in auto sales for about 15 years since I moved here from Cincinnati Ohio. We sell almost any kind of truck there is but not much in the way of cars. And I like it that way.

Other hobbies are surfing the net, drag racing and Dirt track late model racing. I like to listen to music mostly the blues but I have ZERO musical ability myself. I am married with a 23 year old daughter and a 20 year old son and that keeps me busy.

Who is next?
I work for Farmingdale state college as the hearing and air conditioning technician I'm 25 years old no kids or wife yet and usually spend time going out to eat with friends and trying to get research for my website

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've been in IT since HS... now I manage various systems for a charter school system, most of which I developed. I mix it up at home by spending time out in my woodworking shop as I don't particularly enjoy the sedative day that comes with my territory.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I'm 38, originally from Cali but chased the oilfields to North Dakota, Kansas and now west Texas. Started in the patch as a roustabout but have been a certified Crane Operator for the past 10yrs. Married to an amazing and strong woman that has stuck through the trials and turmoils of the patch, could ask for anyone better. We have a 5yr old son and she has a 17yr old son. We have been in Texas now for 3yrs and it looks alot like home.

Alechoustonsotl

houstonsotl
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Full time CRT at Serious Cigars (getting pumped for TX Cigar Festival)
and also I waitress at a pool hall working 75+ hours a week in total.
I love to run 5Ks but still smoke about a cigar a day.
I have a cat her name is pookie and shes my furbaby. I like to roadtrip around TX go to Austin about once a year for hiking and kayaking adventures but have a long lists of places in and outside of TX that I have never been. Pretty new to this site I created my account in April of 2015 but just now started to be active on it. I love to recommend cigars and have been smoking for 3 years. Currently 2 months sober and active in recovery meetings and programs. Would love to trade cigars and converse with some new people. 23 years old. Young age, Old soul.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Full time CRT at Serious Cigars (getting pumped for TX Cigar Festival)
and also I waitress at a pool hall working 75+ hours a week in total.
I love to run 5Ks but still smoke about a cigar a day.
I have a cat her name is pookie and shes my furbaby. I like to roadtrip around TX go to Austin about once a year for hiking and kayaking adventures but have a long lists of places in and outside of TX that I have never been. Pretty new to this site I created my account in April of 2015 but just now started to be active on it. I love to recommend cigars and have been smoking for 3 years. Currently 2 months sober and active in recovery meetings and programs. Would love to trade cigars and converse with some new people. 23 years old. Young age, Old soul.
excellent for you and congrats on your 2 months i myself have just about 2 years..its a great accomplishment and you should be proud

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Registered Nurse
I'm 30 years old, married, 7.5 month old daughter and loving every freaking minute of it. I'm going back to school to earn my BSN and then move on for my NP degree, so my wife doesn't have to work.
I'm a union pipefitter out of local 572 Nashville. My wife is an RN, working on her FNP. She graduates this may, we are very excited about it. Tons of oppertunities and flexibility in the career field. She really enjoys he clinical rounds, not so much the charting when she gets home, but it will be worth it. Keep it up brother,you will be done before you know it

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm 32 year old manufacturing engineer. I enjoy DJing, photography, sneakers, video games, cigars and scotch. I smoke about twice a month usually on my balcony or at The Buena Vista Cigar Lounge in Beverly Hills. I smoked my first cigar at my high school graduation in 2000 it was a Romeo y Julieta Mille Fleurs. I was born in Togo, West Africa, grew up in Montreal, Canada (Oui je parle Francais!) and now live and work in California. I was first sent here as a consultant, after my first day, I knew wasn't going to leave this beautiful state.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hi All, I'm 29 years old and have been married for 3 years to my beautiful wife. I am a mechanic by trade but have been in sales now for the last 6 years currently selling tree equipment i.e. wood chippers and grinders.
We all currently live in Brisbane, Australia where we have just recently (2 years now) built a house and can"t see us moving anytime soon.
As far as hobbies and interests go I enjoy photography, travel, camping and fishing and I play Soccer (football) for club to keep me running.
I am still very green with cigars but I am loving all the information I have been getting from everyone on this site.