What's new

What do you do and what else do you do?

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Shocker here, I make glass art (mostly jewelry, see signature) for my work.
Love to garden, next level organic.
Like to hike, off road, and quad ride
And combine those with foraging for wild mushrooms. (Morel, chanterelle, oyster, chicken of the Woods)
Love to shoot, reload, tinker, and (legally, form 1) build suppressors, when I can make time.
Don't love it, but right now most of my time and mental energy is spent on efforts towards web marketing, CRM, site building, and all thats necessary trying to make a living as a self representing artist.

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Shocker here, I make glass art (mostly jewelry, see signature) for my work.
Love to garden, next level organic.
Like to hike, off road, and quad ride
And combine those with foraging for wild mushrooms. (Morel, chanterelle, oyster, chicken of the Woods)
Love to shoot, reload, tinker, and (legally, form 1) build suppressors, when I can make time.
Don't love it, but right now most of my time and mental energy is spent on efforts towards web marketing, CRM, site building, and all thats necessary trying to make a living as a self representing artist.
I'll have to hit you up sometime. Myself and a couple of friends are looking at doing the atf paperwork and building our own cans. Sounds like you already have experience there.

Also, as a side gig I do website/marketing stuff, feel free to hit me up if you need some help with something for the business. Always like to help a friend out when I can.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I'll have to hit you up sometime. Myself and a couple of friends are looking at doing the atf paperwork and building our own cans. Sounds like you already have experience there.

Also, as a side gig I do website/marketing stuff, feel free to hit me up if you need some help with something for the business. Always like to help a friend out when I can.
Nice. I could probably use some help...
Honestly I highly recommend filing and getting into can ownership, but I wouldn't recommend a form 1 as a first or only can, unless you have easy and open access to a machine shop and are willing to spend about as much as purchasing one would cost.. As an extra for the fun and experience, yeah, for sure, it's just really hard, and costly, to make them good enough to be worth it.
Just get a Dead Air, Silencerco, Rugged, Liberty, or even Griffin. They need the support right now, and theirs are most probably gonna be FAR better than a Form 1.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm a consultant for Manufacturers/Distributors/Retailers in the Adult Bev, Foodservice, and Hardlines/DIY industries for a company based out of New Jersey.
I need to learn to read more slowly. First time I looked at this, all I saw was adult and hardlines.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Software developer with a focus on custom work. Basically take 7 different things you've been doing separately before and marry them into one pretty, easy to use thing.

Other then that you'll find me on the course, slopes, wrenching in the garage or literally anything active outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Massachusetts or Grand Cayman depending on weather
Retired a few years ago (was an engineer, a management consultant, a business owner, and a university professor, roughly in that order). A few years before retiring, I decided to take up saxophone. (I had taken lessons for one year in high school, and always vowed I would get back to it eventually). Now I guess I'm a musician, playing sax in a jam band (https://soundcloud.com/mi00ke/sets/mostly-young-band), a jazz band (https://soundcloud.com/mi000ke/sets/morningside-ensemble), and an R&B/blues band (https://soundcloud.com/mi000ke/sets/the-hot-biscuits-band). Music, cigars and a good bourbon - a life well-lived.

Rating - 92.9%
20   1   0
Hmmm. Well, for work I schedule production in a Tier 2 supplier for Honda. I also cater on the side. For fun - I cook, I eat, and I enjoy a good whisky or rum. I brew mead in my spare time (which I never have enough of). I'm a full time father of 6, husband of 1. I'm also the Youth director for my church, and filling in as Choir Director. I love flowers. I participate in the SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism) occasionally. This got longer than I expected. And yeah - I enjoy cigars too. I'm still working on figuring out which ones.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I’m 46. Divorced with 4 boys from 16-21. Two of em home with me. I drive a truck for money....my passion is Harley Davidsons and about any type of motorcycle. Use to test ride motorcycles until they moved the test facility to Arizona. When not working I’m riding, at a sporting event, or one of the local cigar bars

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a musician. I play drums for a country singer in Texas. We are usually on the road 2-4 days a week. When I’m home I pick up gigs in town with anyone who needs a drummer. I love old school country and jazz. Aside from music, my passion is cigars. I spend my free time practicing or smoking.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Hey guys I just saw this tread. I’m 32 & married w/o kids. I can’t have them, but that’s another story entirely. I’m a police officer for a living. My hobbies include fishing, hunting, guns, & camping. I guess include in those is drinking, grilling, travel trailers, & UTVs. I just got into cigars & really enjoy them, especially when combining them with my other hobbies.

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Hey guys I just saw this tread. I’m 32 & married w/o kids. I can’t have them, but that’s another story entirely. I’m a police officer for a living. My hobbies include fishing, hunting, guns, & camping. I guess include in those is drinking, grilling, travel trailers, & UTVs. I just got into cigars & really enjoy them, especially when combining them with my other hobbies.
Appreciate the service - was never a fan of the police in my younger years but you guys have it hard enough as it is.

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I'm 41 and married and am host to 4 parasites known as "children". I run my families diesel repair shop during the day.
I enjoy shooting, fishing, and golf. I drink my bourbon neat and eat my steaks rare. I make the very best baby back ribs in the entire world and I cry myself to sleep most nights because you all havent tasted them.

I am here to learn. I enjoy gravy nipple swirls, or at least expect to when/if I manage to make the SWMO HERF.