What do you do and what else do you do?

Iceman

Lover of Good Things...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Wasch_24

Wasch_24 said:
:welcome:

Fairfax Station huh...I drive through parts of that everyday on my way to work.

Yates Ford - Henderson - 123 - Lee Chapel
Nice to meet you. I live near 123 and the Fairfax County Parkway. I work in McLean, just down the road from the CIA. I agree with your comment about the stress relief cigars provide those of us living in Northern Virginia. If other people saw the traffic and taxes we have up here they would need more cigars too. I have been a supporter of the FairTax movement now for 3-4 years.

CoventryCat86

Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
derek said:
I work inside sales for a Molding Machine Sales company.

In my free time I work on and or build custom mini trucks, and travel all over the US to shows. I'm into the tattoo and piercing industry, I have been collecting tattooes and piercings on my body now for 10 yrs. I also enjoy a good cigar with a good game of fuse ball.
How ever with the recent purchase of a house, I find myself very busy working around it. Seems like the girl friend always finds a new project for me to do.
What the hell is "fuse ball"?

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
What do you do?

I'm a Pressman. I've done everything from serigraphy to offset web, from letterpress to textile. Right now, I am the R&D pressman for Reebok apperal division in Indianapolis.

What else do you do?

I like to annoy everyone in the casa with my bad guitar playing, my music, and/or the uke I have in the bathroom. Need I say anything about the acoustics in the potty?

-Rob

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Good thread that's rapidly approacing its first birthday.

Okay so here's my two-cents worth. I recently turned 39, married to a wonderful woman for 15+ yrs, am an air traffic controller by trade, and a union advocate by shear stupidity. I work shift work with the controller job and do more travel than I like with the union job. When the opportunity occurrs I like to play a round of golf and enjoy a nice Presidente (fav are the Monte Cristos) but the 93 vintage macanudo V were another favorite. (Too bad they were all destroyed by a serial small fire arsenist, they burned one at a time) I also enjoy single action shooting, sporting clay shooting, Glocks in general and any other activity that requires cell phones to be turned off at all times. If fuse ball is one of those sports, I'd be willing to try. I can afford this hobby because I'm self absorbed and don't have any kids. Actually we just never made it past "Dog" on the responsibility ladder. So I'll leave it at that.

Dub

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Now Iceman, what were you doing in the PI? I grew up in the PI(Manila).
Have you ever gone back?

Iceman

Lover of Good Things...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crossbow,

I was in the Navy and homeported in Yokusuka Japan. We made 6-8 trips a year to either Manila or Subic Bay. I had made friends with a Filipino exchange student in high school and would visit with him when I was there. Victory Liner down from Subic. He had 2 really pretty sisters too. :awholelot His father was a cigar smoker and gave me my first real cigar. He also made sure I got no where near his daughters... :assaultri

The last time I was there was 1980. I would love to go back some time and see how it has changed. It is such a beautiful city.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Being I'm a Radio Person, I play Radio.. Mostly on 40/80 Meter and like most Digital modes.. Great hobby but a bit expensive, after getting all the toys. Along with all this, Coffee and some Electronic work, thats IT!.. I'm just a booring person who smokes cigars and tries to stay OUT of trouble..

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Alright. . . I've gotta keep this thread going.

I'm the Asst. Manager of the coffee shop my family opened almost a year ago (I think this thread may be older than the shop!) But it's not like I can really call myself a manager, as I'm sure many of you know running a small business you don't just get one job title. I have made it my mission to know everything I can about coffee preparation. (I'm a big fan of Nick Cho and so I try to avoid the roasting side of it) So yeah that's how I support my MANY habits.

In what free time I have I try to take a class or two at the community college (eventually I'll get my basics out of the way and go on to a real school) I play lead guitar in two bands ( http://www.myspace.com/getwell ) I love wine (I just turned 21 and my Mom took me to Cali for a wine tour). I've been with my g/f for 4 years and supposedly marriage is in the future, but I've put my fingers in my ears and started humming "It's a small world after all"! I literally JUST got into cigars, what? like a month/month-and-a-half ago? That's pretty much it. Glad to be here, and to have met all you awesome guys!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, group

Just joined up and my first post. I enjoy poker (most all types, not just hold 'em), history, art, theater, and any type of rock music.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
badhangover said:
Hi, group

Just joined up and my first post. I'm 35 . Been in law enforcement for 10 years and work street patrol in the south central Los Angeles area. Divorced and have a 16 year old son. I enjoy poker (most all types, not just hold 'em), history, art, theater, and any type of rock music.
Welcome!

Puff13

Stogie Buster
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Im disabled from a stroke,messed my vision and walking up real bad,so i just sit at home and burn the hell out of my cigars and pipe....

Puff13

Stogie Buster
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
Damn Puff, that's too bad man...atleast it seems you are making the best of it. In my opinion anyway. :thumbsup:

before i used to like everything but now i love every thing...life is good...very good...:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
Been on the site for a couple of weeks now, should probably introduce myself properly….

I’m 46 and my wonderful bride and I have been married for 12 years. She is very supportive of my hobbies (read obsessions) although I’m sure that she thinks I’ve LMFM quite often. I work for the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) as a Construction Engineer/Manager. We live just outside of State College (Penn State). I am into fly-fishing (some of the best limestone creeks in the east are here), coffee roasting, cooking, single malts, single batch bourbons, port, wine, FP shooter video games, reading mythology and archeoastrology and most recently started to learn home barista techniques. We take advantage of the Pa Rails to Trails system on our mountain bikes when we can and started to follow NASCAR a couple of years ago (planning on attending our first race this winter). We don’t have any children, but take being the “cool” aunt and uncle pretty seriously. I’ve smoked cigars since I was about 19 although I only took to quality cigars about 10 years ago.