What's new

What do you do while smoking?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
If I'm at home, where I would like to be relaxing, I am smoking outside with my wonderful, ADD ridden dog. I love her so much, but being a babysitter while I'm smoking is starting to get annoying. I need to just get her a leash, or start smoking in my backyard. Which, I think I'm gonna smoke in my backyard tomorrow night.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
If I'm at home, where I would like to be relaxing, I am smoking outside with my wonderful, ADD ridden dog. I love her so much, but being a babysitter while I'm smoking is starting to get annoying. I need to just get her a leash, or start smoking in my backyard. Which, I think I'm gonna smoke in my backyard tomorrow night.
My dog sometimes loved whiffing the smoke of my cigar lol. Because we'd sit on the stoop together. Side by side.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
My dog sometimes loved whiffing the smoke of my cigar lol. Because we'd sit on the stoop together. Side by side.
I wish mine would just sit. She's nosy as hell lol. She's gotta go look at everyone else's shit. But she has to be outside with me. She can't be inside if she knows I'm just out front. She'll bark and whine, which are instruments for disaster while my wife is trying to put our son to sleep.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
For the last several months its been sitting in the garage surfing the internets or watching Netflix on my phone. Always got headphones in. its my "me time".

If I had a small "laptop" project I'd take it out there with me. Like cleaning guns, fixing the kids broken toy, sanding stuff, sharpening knives etc. I hate getting smoke in my eyes and if I get into a bigger project, or even reading, I tend to forget the cigar and it goes out.

Now that the weather's turning, I'll sit on my back deck and shoot .22s at the steel targets I've got in the back, or throw sticks for the dog, drive my lawn tractor around picking up sticks (mowing in the summer)

but 99% of the time it's just music, a drink, and a cigar.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I wish mine would just sit. She's nosy as hell lol. She's gotta go look at everyone else's shit. But she has to be outside with me. She can't be inside if she knows I'm just out front. She'll bark and whine, which are instruments for disaster while my wife is trying to put our son to sleep.
Sounds like a labrador retriver trait???

JRRIII

Jake
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depending on how I'm feeling that day I might be just enjoying the cigar by itself. If I'm not doing that I'm listening to something on my iPad while browsing the news or this site:cigar:either way I'm enjoying the cigar to the fullest

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Sit on my porch with my dog sitting beside me. Something cold to drink, and normally watching a war doc or old movie on my phone. Or I have been going to my local some and that means a col diet coke, watching what ever is on the tube and talking to others that are there.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I do a lot of different things...watch movies on my laptop....listen to music...read blogs....watch the neighbor lady across the street in the summer who washes her car in her bikini ( I can set my watch by her)...just like those commercials on TV and I can smoke a churchill in about 40 minutes....like a Boss/Hoover! This Spring I just walk my dogs and have a robusto and I'll do the yard ( when car washing season starts) or I will catch up on my reading.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I love zoning/relaxing. I try not to bring anything out with me. I feel like its my meditation. It allows me to clear my mind or think through problems. I also have begun smoking while walking the dog. My dog needs 5+ miles a day in order to relax so I figure why not.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I'll spend a fair amount of time in my wife's art studio with a book while she's working. Otherwise, I'd barely see her!

We don't necessarily talk much, but it's nice to be in the same room if someone wants to say something

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If I'm at home, which I usually am when I'm smoking, I generally just sit at our patio table, or on the tailgate of my truck, drinking a coffee or hazelnut dr. pepper. I will browse the forum some, and I may grill some food depending on the day (but I'd prefer not to smoke and grill at the same time).

If I'm at the b&m I will have a whiskey or beer and watch the tube.