What's new

What Grinds My Gears Thread

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
NINJA EDIT* EMO KIDS, STFU your music is garbage, maybe you parents wouldn't hate you so much if you took off your sisters jeans and cut you f'ing hair. Just cut your self the right way and you would eliminate your "culture" remember its down the road not across the tracks.
Amen!

Dan

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to continue my rant due to the fact that work sucks, after an exhausting morning and mid afternoon I feel as though I must vent some more...

TaPOuT shirts, and people who wear them (I guess affliction would be covered by this too) If you haven't step in a ring don't wear it? do you think because you have this shirt people don't want to beat you up still? Nope doesn't work.

Poker is not a sport, neither is chess or spelling-bees. Get it off ESPN.

Nickleback, my wife loves this garbage. it makes me sick to my stomach.

Facebook, I have an account to talk to people that I dont have the chance to in real life like my friends in the military or who have moved away, I dont care that you have "Got home from work, made dinner, put kids to sleep" NO ONE CARES not even people who really care about you care about that. stop pretending you are so important that everyone of your friends must know you daily activity's on a daily basis, much less that they are the same activity's every single day.

Since I have complained much more than I typically do I'd like to state some positive things.

The smell of fresh cut grass, and dew on the golf course first thing in the morning.

Steaks

A good scotch, a good cigar and sitting out side at night all by myself just doing nothing. :cbig:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
When our Real Estate agent sends us a listing for a rental that lists a $800 pet deposit, which to us says we can have a small dog. And when we get denied she says the owners don’t want to have a pet this time, the last guy had a bad dog. We have a 7lb house trained Malteese. The place we were looking at was about a 5 minute walk to the same beach we herf at. SO BUMMED right now.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I would like to continue my rant due to the fact that work sucks, after an exhausting morning and mid afternoon I feel as though I must vent some more...

TaPOuT shirts, and people who wear them (I guess affliction would be covered by this too) If you haven't step in a ring don't wear it? do you think because you have this shirt people don't want to beat you up still? Nope doesn't work.

Poker is not a sport, neither is chess or spelling-bees. Get it off ESPN.

Nickleback, my wife loves this garbage. it makes me sick to my stomach.

Facebook, I have an account to talk to people that I dont have the chance to in real life like my friends in the military or who have moved away, I dont care that you have "Got home from work, made dinner, put kids to sleep" NO ONE CARES not even people who really care about you care about that. stop pretending you are so important that everyone of your friends must know you daily activity's on a daily basis, much less that they are the same activity's every single day.

Since I have complained much more than I typically do I'd like to state some positive things.

The smell of fresh cut grass, and dew on the golf course first thing in the morning.
Steaks

A good scotch, a good cigar and sitting out side at night all by myself just doing nothing. :cbig:

Yeah and I really like it when my ball leaves a trail where it has rolled.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
The snot nosed little bastard who thinks it's funny to throw stuff at the dog's on his way home from school :wtf:.

Dan
follow him home, tell his dad that you will be calling the police next time. Mom and Dad are going to be held responsible. My daughter wouldn't see the light of day for a month if one of my neighbors came to me and said she was doing something like that.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
follow him home, tell his dad that you will be calling the police next time. Mom and Dad are going to be held responsible. My daughter wouldn't see the light of day for a month if one of my neighbors came to me and said she was doing something like that.
Oh I wanted to drag him home by his collar and give them an ear full, but my kid was taking a nap and I can't simply leave him alone. I told the kid he'd better walk on the other side of the street because if I ever caught him doing that again I'd make sure his parents knew about it. And if they didn't give a rat's ass, I'd do what they wouldn't. Now that I think about it, I realize I've become my father...:nodlaugh:...matter of time I guess.

Dan

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ok, this I really hate: When I'm trying to go to the next page in the forum and it reloads to the same page I'm in. I have to write something sometimes to get to the next page

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
People that tuck their jeans inside their boots :angerhead. And people who wear their shoes so that they're basically falling off their feet (these are usually the same idiots who are having to hold up their pants with one hand as they try to walk).

Dan

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Kids that walk across my lawn. Yes, I'm turning into the hold guy from Gran Torino

Get off my fkn lawn :riflefire

swat253

CRA Member #206760
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Very few things bother me; life's too short to sweat the petty things. But these two Grind My Gears:
1) people who invite other people to lunch/dinner after I've just invited them!

2) people who double-dip their chips!