What's new

What Grinds My Gears Thread

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
when I'm walking out of the store (i.e. WalMart) through the Exit door and people walk in through the exit door and look at me like I have three eyes when I don't move out of their way?

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
when I'm walking out of the store (i.e. WalMart) through the Exit door and people walk in through the exit door and look at me like I have three eyes when I don't move out of their way?
Ha....ha...ha....how about that. WoW I feel the exact same way.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
The douche that drives by my house and rattles my windows with that crap he calls music. I have half a mind to set a tire strip in the road and when he runs over it beat the shit out of his car with a crow bar.

Dan

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I know pedestrians have right of way in a crosswalk, but I haaaate it when some dick just takes his sweet-ass time strolling through an intersection after the light turns green.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
The douche that drives by my house and rattles my windows with that crap he calls music. I have half a mind to set a tire strip in the road and when he runs over it beat the shit out of his car with a crow bar.

Dan
I know pedestrians have right of way in a crosswalk, but I haaaate it when some dick just takes his sweet-ass time strolling through an intersection after the light turns green.
on a related note... the dickheads that pull halfway across the crosswalk as I try to go to work everyday in their piece of shit honda/kia with a custom exhaust thinking people actually envy their car/life.

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
People who demand you send money through **** because they are in a pinch, and a week and days later, you are waiting for your end.

If someone is pressed or busy. NO PROBLEM. But just let me know. Don't make come looking for you and act like I'm the douche!

Granted, on here it is DEFINITELY the exception, but when it happens. WTF?!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
People who bring really annoying snack items (bags of chips, hard candy with crinkly wrappers, etc.) to lectures. I sat in front of a guy this weekend who every few minutes would whip out some really annoying plastic wrapped item and then s-l-o-w-l-y unwrap it...like it somehow made it quiter by doing so :dunno:. I wanted to turn around and punch him in the face.

Dan
Ha.....ha...ha...I gotta nice visual of that one. Dan <-----*Man on Fire*

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
People who demand you send money through **** because they are in a pinch, and a week and days later, you are waiting for your end.

If someone is pressed or busy. NO PROBLEM. But just let me know. Don't make come looking for you and act like I'm the douche!

Granted, on here it is DEFINITELY the exception, but when it happens. WTF?!
THIS! People act like you're a money grubbing dikhead when THEY set the date on when they'll pay you back. What the hell do they think is gonna happen if they stay quiet? That I'll suddenly develop amnesia and I forget they said they'll pay me back today? I hate loaning to friends and family and from now on, will only loan on the most dire of situations. I learned my lesson and thankfully, nobody has ever run away with my money.

SuprHasan

I'm finished with cigars
Rating - 100%
53   0   0

Dan
It'd be ironic if you beat the shit out of him with his own crow bar! :headroll:

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Not getting Positive feedback, even when I pay within minutes.

Old people ( I love The Elderly) that wait until the whole cart full of groceries is unloaded and bagged before they open the purse to spend another five minutes looking for the checkbook and on and on :)

Loud talkers on the cell in anyline :)

Anyone who doe's not send me aged Cuban LE's :)

Fleas

Having to work because I don't have enough money not to. :)

grammar Nazis :(

I could go on what a fun thread ROTFLMAO

Last edited: