What's new

What Grinds My Gears Thread

Mr.Erskine

I am the Walrus
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Remember when we were kids and we got in trouble?

Our parents first question - "'What did YOU do?"

Nowadays it's ""oh, poor Greg/Peter/Bobby, the teacher is OBVIOUSLY the problem""
Either that or my favorite... A dad said to me one time, "Dude--I can't do anything about her..."

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
"Dude--I can't do anything about her..." now thats a good one.

someones morning breath........in the afternoon :dunno:

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Remember when we were kids and we got in trouble?

Our parents first question - "'What did YOU do?"

Nowadays it's ""oh, poor Greg/Peter/Bobby, the teacher is OBVIOUSLY the problem""
My little Johnny could never do that!

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
The girl at the deli that brushes back her hair from her face, reads the paper, wipes down the counter, handles money while making change then prepares my sandwich, while protecting her hands with the same pair of gloves on.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
The girl at the deli that brushes back her hair from her face, reads the paper, wipes down the counter, handles money while making change then prepares my sandwich, while protecting her hands with the same pair of gloves on.
aaaahhhhh...ha...ha....ha :rolling:, thats when you say uh....nevermind.

thieves - when you leave a tip for one waitress and another one takes it.

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Where do I begin???

--People who think it's okay to bring their dogs into stores and everywhere else they go.
--People who leave their shopping carts in the middle of the parking spots (bring em back or use the corale lazy ass)
--Like others, parents who think their kid does no wrong
--People who buy SUV's and don't learn how to drive or park them
--People who use their cell phone while at the counter ordering or paying for something
--Douchebag gym rats that wear their weight belt everywhere they go. You don't look tough, you look like an asshole.
--The dumbasses at the electronic cig. booth in the malls that think they know more about cigars than I do
--Kids that can't count change back without the use of a calculator
--Poseurs who have their pants pulled half way down their ass and do the "crip walk" thinking their a badass.
--Anytime two words are jammed together (Benifer, TomKat, Chilaxin', etc.) by the media becaues they think it makes them sound hip and cool.
--Having to press "1" for English
--Kids being in the lounge area of the Port Jeff Ferry (fellow LI'ers will know what I mean)
--Parents who buy their kids smartphones. THEY'RE 10...THEY'RE NOT THAT IMPORTANT YET!
--The NY Rangers
--Shitheads that put $4,000 rims on their $300 car
--Drivers that don't understand how a lane merge is supposed to work. It's like a zipper, a car from one lane goes, then the other. But there's always that one douchbag that thinks the 1 car length is going to make a big difference.
--Dumbass drivers that wait until the last possible moment to cut through 2 lanes of traffic to make their exit. I like to block said dumbass (I watch NASCAR and know how to block you) so he or she misses the exit and has to go to the next one and turn around. This is especialy fun on the Jersey Turnpike where it can be 7 miles between exits and they have to pay the tolls again.
--Dickwads that use the EZPASS lane but don't have the pass. I don't know how these people miss the big purple signs that say "EZ PASS ONLY". Then I have to wait for a cop to come over, take their money, bring it to a booth that has a worker in it, bring them their change and have the bar manualy raised.

I could go on and on but then I'd soundy grumpy! :)

Last edited:

themoneycollector

Ermagherd Sergarse
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Waiting and waving for slow/unresponsive hand towel dispensers in public restrooms.

This is one piece of technology I wish was done better, or not so common.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
The hot chick in the bar that comes over and slips her hand down my pants while her boyfriend just watches and laughs! Guys, control your women!