What's new

What Grinds My Gears Thread

funkejj

BoM December 09
Rating - 100%
255   0   0
People who smack their lips when they eat.

I HATE that too. Makes me want to grab them by the neck and shatter their orbital bone. :stickbeat
Dude Loud eaters piss the the F off. I cant stand it my dad broke me of that when I was 5 years old. When we eat at the station I will go to the other room sometime because of that. But what grinds my gears is dumb ass people that feel sick for 7 days then decide at 3 am they want to go by ambulance cause they are to lazy to drive them selves for a belly ache.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
People that talk with their mouths full of food!!!!!!!!!!!
People that chew with their mouths open!
Hate them both, my father drill this into my brother and I.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Is that why everyone gives me dirty looks when I wear my Adidas flip flops and black ankle socks? Been doing it for years and refuse to quit.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Lazy people that don't/refuse to work and live of the government cheese. Why work when I can stay home and get paid! That grinds my gears and it's getting worse.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Is that why everyone gives me dirty looks when I wear my Adidas flip flops and black ankle socks? Been doing it for years and refuse to quit.
Go easy on yourself Ted. I sport my moccasins around town from time to time (only on quick trips mind you...like grocery shopping).....which REALLY embarrases my wife. It's almost encouragement for me to do it more often so she won't ask me to come along...LMAO!

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
Fanny packs, jean shorts, popped-collars, and socks with sandals. :wtf:

When you see one sporting "the quad", take a picture and I'll send ya a nice 5'er!!
we have the guys with the popped collar shirts open with chains, fake tans, upside down visors and douche goggles.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
I thought that it would be a good idea to start a thread where we can put down all the little insignificant stuff that pisses us off day to day.

I'll start: I can't stand when people where moccasin slippers as everyday shoes.
Lol, guilty :peace:, but mine are wicked cool Realtree camo!

Okay, these are all work related...

1.) People that can't seem to show up for their appointments on time. It happens all the time at work and it really really really makes me the most impolite individual. If you're supposed to have your animal in our clinic between 7:00 and 7:30 AM for surgery check-in and you come strolling in around 9:30 like there's nothing wrong with that...you've got another thing coming. If you made an appoinemnt at 2:00 PM Tuesday for Fluffy and come strolling in on Thrusday at 9:00 AM because you either forgot when you made your appointment and then get upset because I don't have a doctor available to see your pet...I'm sorry it's your own fault, they're called calendars (they even have them on that $300 cell phone you obviously don't know how to use!)

2.) People that know more than the medical professional. If you have a sick pet and you bring him to the clinic I work at wanting to find out what's wrong with him, we will do everything we can to make that animal better. But if you already know what's wrong with your pet because Joe Blow (who lives next to you and works at Mc Donalds) told you and you'd rather take his word for it than the guy who spent 8 years (or more) in school to learn how to diagnose and treat your pet...why in the hell are you coming to us??

3.) People who do not understand what "we will call you when they're ready" means. No we haven't forgotten and no your calling every 5 minutes is not going to speed up the process.

And these are just in general...

1.) People who shouldn't reproduce, but do out of either desire to do so or drunken ignorance.

2.) People who say "I don't mean to be rude, but..." Because you f***ing do so just embrase who you are and do it!

3.) People who are incompetent at life in the real world.

Ah :stretchgr that feels better. Thank for the thread!

Dan

Last edited:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
ok i'll add one

People in the office who listen to thier voicemails on speaker phone.

Those are you messages, no one else needs to or cares to hear them.