What's new

What Grinds My Gears Thread

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
When your pediatrician prescribes medicine for your month old daughter and the insurance company tells you that you can't have the medicine until the doctor calls said insurance company to verify why this month old baby needs medicine. Then you have to wait three days for them to decide whether or not they'll cover it. F'ers!!!!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Dude Loud eaters piss the the F off. I cant stand it my dad broke me of that when I was 5 years old. When we eat at the station I will go to the other room sometime because of that. But what grinds my gears is dumb ass people that feel sick for 7 days then decide at 3 am they want to go by ambulance cause they are to lazy to drive them selves for a belly ache.
I hear that BIG time. I was a paid EMT-B for 3 years for a private EMS service.

JP8

USAF Retired
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Hackers that don't have the sense to let you play through after you've been riding their @sses for three holes!

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
People who blame there mistakes on others. People who don't contribute to society. People who want something for nothing. People who don't care about anybody but themselfs. People without manners or respect for others. People who treat there pets better than there children. I really hate Ignorant people and they breed like rats!!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Finding my last beer in my neighbors hands and all that's left in the fridge are my wife’s wine coolers.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When people pull up to a drive-thru teller window and don't have their deposit, etc. ready... and everyone sits and waits while the Bozo fills it out.

I just now came from the bank. I had pulled up behind Bozo (commercial lane) and soon realized what was happening, so I back up and pull in the next lane. I had to stuff several thick deposits in the tube. The teller cranks up her mic and says, DW, what are you doing over there? I yelled back across Bozo's truck "I got tired of waiting in line (I'm steaming) that's why I filled out my deposit at the office". Bozo looks over with a huge shit-eating grin, his face was flushed quite red though, so I don't know if he was mad or embarrassed.
My guess is, next time he still won't be prepared.:stickbeat

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When people pull up to a drive-thru teller window and don't have their deposit, etc. ready... and everyone sits and waits while the Bozo fills it out.

I just now came from the bank. I had pulled up behind Bozo (commercial lane) and soon realized what was happening, so I back up and pull in the next lane. I had to stuff several thick deposits in the tube. The teller cranks up her mic and says, DW, what are you doing over there? I yelled back across Bozo's truck "I got tired of waiting in line (I'm steaming) that's why I filled out my deposit at the office". Bozo looks over with a huge shit-eating grin, his face was flushed quite red though, so I don't know if he was mad or embarrassed.
My guess is, next time he still won't be prepared.:stickbeat
I just about fell out of my chair laughing at this... I know it isnt funny to you but that is hilarious that you yelled that accross his truck...LOL