What's new

What Grinds My Gears Thread

Rating - 100%
62   0   1
I haven't read the whole thread yet, (I'm gonna, though....great entertainment), but had to put this in before it disappeared from my pea-brain....Politicians who want to balance the budget by pulling 2/3 of the "new revenue" from 1/3 of the state population.....tobacco users......really grind my personal gears. It's not just unfair, it's fiscally irresponsible.

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
people who are die-hard (insert political or religious view here) but are ignorant as to what that actually entails. i.e. not familiar with policies, etc. An example: my sister-in-law is a die-hard democrat but will not partake in political convo's, primarily because she's ignorant about it. I'm totally cool with people who aren't into politics, but don't talk about how you are die-hard whatever if you aren't into it.

poor grammar
stupid drivers
irritating in-laws
poor grammar
parasites to society
big gov't
politicians
poor grammar
people who complain about who's in office but didn't vote
who's currently in office
people who refuse to discipline their kids and complain about their behavior
people who spoil their kids and think that they don't
disrespect
poor grammar
people who want to carry on a conversation via text message
people who believe/forward chain emails about people or organization before checking out its validity

I think this about sums it up for now...

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
people who are die-hard (insert political or religious view here) but are ignorant as to what that actually entails. i.e. not familiar with policies, etc. An example: my sister-in-law is a die-hard democrat but will not partake in political convo's, primarily because she's ignorant about it. I'm totally cool with people who aren't into politics, but don't talk about how you are die-hard whatever if you aren't into it.

poor grammar
stupid drivers
irritating in-laws
poor grammar
parasites to society
big gov't
politicians
poor grammar
people who complain about who's in office but didn't vote
who's currently in office
people who refuse to discipline their kids and complain about their behavior
people who spoil their kids and think that they don't
disrespect
poor grammar
people who want to carry on a conversation via text message
people who believe/forward chain emails about people or organization before checking out its validity

I think this about sums it up for now...
You've said it.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Apostrophe abuse. The HR person in my office consistently sends out emails in which every pluralized word is made possessive. Drives me nuts, and I can't believe no one has ever had a chat with her about it.

Left Lane Bandits. The left lane is not your property. It's for passing.

Greedy people.

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Phillies Fans who make themselves projectile vomit on an 11 year old child....no really.

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/easton/index.ssf/2010/04/police_capt_michael_vangelo_re.html
My buddy was in that section. The dude spat on the father (a cop) and ran his mouth the whole game. He didn't throw up until the father put him in a headlock and punch him a few times. So as bad as it is...he did not put his fingers down his throat and throw up on the girls.

Posted via Mobile Device

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Apostrophe abuse. The HR person in my office consistently sends out emails in which every pluralized word is made possessive. Drives me nuts, and I can't believe no one has ever had a chat with her about it.

Left Lane Bandits. The left lane is not your property. It's for passing.

Greedy people.
I've got the thee "poster" so that you can give her, well, maybe it's not all about apostrophes but there's some of it in it. I'm seriously considering on giving it to my sister too. She is baaaaaaaaaad, really bad.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/misspelling

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I hate those hideous, disgusting, "ugg" boots that have become a fashion phenomenon.

It looks like a woman stomped a baby seal to death and then pulled it up to her shins.

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Another thing that pisses me off is ultra-fake people who act excessively sweet to someone, then turn into a trash-talking bitch as soon as that person isn't around.