What's new

What is "cuban-esque"?

JVB

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I've really only expanded my horizons recently, although the three brands I have the longest history with are Cohiba and Upmann CCs and Padron, so I should do fairly well. :shame: Throw me to the sharks I say.

Last edited:

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I'm in. Of course I'm not afraid to fail. It's what pushes me further to enjoy this hobby and continue to learn on a daily/weekly basis. Last time I went 3/5 for Hotsauces blind CC (guess the marca). If I can do at least that I'm cont to learn and hone my smoking skills.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I'm in. Of course I'm not afraid to fail. It's what pushes me further to enjoy this hobby and continue to learn on a daily/weekly basis. Last time I went 3/5 for Hotsauces blind CC (guess the marca). If I can do at least that I'm cont to learn and hone my smoking skills.
Attaboy J! You will have fun and I think you'll do better than 50%:applause: In fact I think you'll do 70%:cbig: on your accuracy! I've always wanted to participate in one of these BUT I will not in the winter time as my palet is off because of the dryness of the air my sinuses are just strange. Mike if you need some assistance in order to make your life easier don't hesitate to ask bro.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Also let's get a few guys with some time on here!!!!! Kockroach, Aaron, E, Tnt, Hd, ciggy, Cc jefe, guys that do/did reviews frequently. A overall spectrum of botl! One more name. W.B. !!!!!!!! If I trust ANYONE persons palate on here it IS his!!!!!!

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
I would love to say that I am pretty good at telling country of origin for a cigar but I think one of the best I have seen at blind taste tests in NJstone. Bob did some blind tastings last year and he came up with some exact cigars even tho he had never tried them before.

That said not in.